'25 GA OT Juan Gaston (uga commit)

Until next year… lol
Nah, not really.

It’s just that there’s almost no sample size for the HS talent he’s recruited and brought in. These days with the portal you don’t rely on it as much, plus a lot of the Pruitt holdovers got extra years, etc. But this is his 5th class and who of his HS recruits has been an impact player?

Nah, not really.

It’s just that there’s almost no sample size for the HS talent he’s recruited and brought in. These days with the portal you don’t rely on it as much, plus a lot of the Pruitt holdovers got extra years, etc. But this is his 5th class and who of his HS recruits has been an impact player?
He’s had two full classes occupy a season. 2021 was a patchwork job. 2024 hasn’t even had a practice as an entire class and he’s still recruiting 2025.

He’s had two full classes occupy a season. 2021 was a patchwork job. 2024 hasn’t even had a practice as an entire class and he’s still recruiting 2025.
Not a criticism. Just saying there’s a lack of info to go on.

This offense will be unreal going forward. This will be the best linemen/QBs that Heup has ever had in his already successful career. These are the type of horses that will finally compete when we play Georgia. The only team that seems to have Heups number right now(mostly because they abuse our o-line). I think Heard plays at a high level this year, and I think Nico will be the best player on the field not named James Pearce in Athens. I see Heup moving up and down the field on Kirby this season, it won’t be fun tackling a 6’6 220+ pound kid all game with Lamar Jackson type acceleration. I’m reading articles on top returning players in CFB, and Iowa defenders are littered throughout it. All I can think of is how pedestrian Nico made them all look.

Wright 10
Wanya 28
Lampley 237
McBride .88
Chris Ak .86

Sanders 2
Gaston 159
Moore 337
OK kid 3* .88

I’d say it’s pretty close. If you get Petty as well, then it’s probably better.
Who knows. We thought Lampley would be good. We thought wrong then. Could be thinking wrong now. But I like this class.

VN Store

Back