'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

SIAP but this was after someone asked if VQ team was going down.

Price

You sum bitxh I just got used to the last avi and here you go changing it to some wannabe samurai bullchit.

mITKTFA.gif

Not being negative but if Bailey hasn’t told either coaching staff, then where is all this “Tennessee buzz” coming from?

"The buzz in the last 48 hours has been the Vols. That being said, Bailey said himself he still hasn't told either staff (UT or Michigan), so much of the information here isn't exactly resolute."

- Simonton, just now
giphy.gif

Not being negative but if Bailey hasn’t told either coaching staff, then where is all this “Tennessee buzz” coming from?
Im curious as well. Its like over the last two weeks we've seen 247 predictions go from 94% Michigan to 50% Tennessee/44% Michigan. I know 247 isn't the roadmap to accuracy, but it is interesting to see.

If you're talking about the CBs, I think there was a post from Price or someone that there is a VFL at his school. Someone correct me if my memory is wrong.

RIGHT HERE ON VN!...Kinda like the conjured up Grudemania.
not exactly. the CB's are rolling in on 247. they're not doing that because they're getting the "feelz" from a message board.

whatever information they're privvy to is leading to the predictions. and the TN CB's have done a 180 since yesterday. that's causing the buzz here, not hte other way around.

If you're talking about the CBs, I think there was a post from Price or someone that there is a VFL at his school. Someone correct me if my memory is wrong.

Interesting.

Unless someone real close to Bailey at his school already knows his decision.

Maybe the word got out early, who knows.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back