'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

I'm so hesitant with who he is going to choose because good things hardly ever happen to Tennessee. I'm trying to talk myself into it... Literally everything points to Tennessee. He hasn't visited Michigan since June. He's been to 3 visits to watch college games this year, all at Tennessee (4 visits to Tennessee since the UM visit). Tennessee is less than 3 hours from Marietta. His wide receiver is coming here plus he probably knows half the team already and more would follow.

Reactions: KokoBVol and StoVol
I'm so hesitant with who he is going to choose because good things hardly ever happen to Tennessee. I'm trying to talk myself into it... Literally everything points to Tennessee. He hasn't visited Michigan since June. He's been to 3 visits to watch college games this year, all at Tennessee (4 visits to Tennessee since the UM visit). Tennessee is less than 3 hours from Marietta. His wide receiver is coming here plus he probably knows half the team already and more would follow.

He has visited Michigan since June.

He has been to Michigan since June. Was there for a game this fall.

I always wear a cup because I ain't this guy.

rjAsoa.gif
I know that monk.
Reason the kicks didn’t hurt him is because his junk was removed and given to science.
Hence, the expression “junk science”.

Reactions: LightningVol
If Bailey were to reclassify, I wonder how Maurer perceives that. I think Pruitt is in-home with Maurer for a reason today. My guess is that Bailey's not only going to pick UT; he's gonna announce that he is reclassifying to the 19 class. Now Maurer's got competition in his grade year. It's great for us because he couldnt come in until after signing day, so he would not count against our 2019 25; he would be part of 2020 25.

Another important aspect that hasn't been talked about, but, if we land Keyton and Bailey, that's gotta give us a great shot at Gilbert as well

This staff is going to open up some massive in-roads and pipelines at 2 major Atlanta high schools if they pull it off with Bailey/Gilbert (Marietta) and Pappoe/Watson (Grayson).

So far everything is trending up with everyone but Gilbert.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Basilio and his guest Mike “Huggy” can’t spell his real name talking like Bailey to UT is done. They were having a Big10 chat and brought up Michigan’s disappointing end and said Bailey will go to Tennessee because Pruitt has told him he’ll have a top notch OC vs. Michigan has a $1 million NFL guy at OC that ain’t getting it done.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back