'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

not exactly. the CB's are rolling in on 247. they're not doing that because they're getting the "feelz" from a message board.

whatever information they're privvy to is leading to the predictions. and the TN CB's have done a 180 since yesterday. that's causing the buzz here, not hte other way around.

There is also the fact that all the recruiting dudes are saying he has told no one and has played it extremely close to the vest so...

There is also the fact that all the recruiting dudes are saying he has told no one and has played it extremely close to the vest so...
i agree. i didn't say how valid the information was. just that the buzz here today is not becaause we just made it up on our own.

i agree. i didn't say how valid the information was. just that the buzz here today is not becaause we just made it up on our own.

Oh I don't think anybody thinks that, its all coming from the CB's that is basically a mob mentality and personally I don't think any of them have any idea.

If the situation were reversed we’d be “welp this one over” and the classic “he gone”. This is better.

Reactions: AaronUT
not exactly. the CB's are rolling in on 247. they're not doing that because they're getting the "feelz" from a message board.

whatever information they're privvy to is leading to the predictions. and the TN CB's have done a 180 since yesterday. that's causing the buzz here, not hte other way around.
Ball protection is paramount

Ball protection is paramount

I always wear a cup because I ain't this guy.

rjAsoa.gif

VN Store

Back