'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

The bright side to him not reclassifying is that it gives him a whole season to stay in Arik Gilbert & Co's ear about coming to UT with him.

Sorry don’t remember who said it but supposedly probably transferring to IMG is the rumor.

If true and he picks Vols, I think that would help us A LOT with the 2020 class.

I heard the coach st Grayson quit last week, any chance he has landed a spot at UT and bringing the whole gang with him

On the field

Didn’t we have this discussion with Rush Propst and JJ Peterson? I thought the rules said that you can’t get recruits from a school for three years if you hire one of their coaches in an on the field role? It would have to be QC/Analyst type role.

Didn’t we have this discussion with Rush Propst and JJ Peterson? I thought the rules said that you can’t get recruits from a school for three years if you hire one of their coaches in an on the field role? It would have to be QC/Analyst type role.
I’m pretty sure the rule states that they MUST be in an ON field role, thus helping to prevent schools from just hiring a bunch analysts, interns, etc., with high paying salaries to land their kids. On field roles are limited to 10 spots, and are very selective to actual qualified coaches.

VN Store

Back