'20 GA RB/CB Ebony Jackson

Not impressed with Hudl .. Ive seen better backs in Knoxville ..at a number of high schools ... no wiggle or moves ... a 3 star ?? Maybe a 2 star ...... I dont see what they see in him at all ...... really ?? Come on CJP . the kid at Maryville and some ive seen at Central, Fulton, OR , Alcoa etc .. look better than this kid .. sorry .. not impressed at all

Not impressed with Hudl .. Ive seen better backs in Knoxville ..at a number of high schools ... no wiggle or moves ... a 3 star ?? Maybe a 2 star ...... I dont see what they see in him at all ...... really ?? Come on CJP . the kid at Maryville and some ive seen at Central, Fulton, OR , Alcoa etc .. look better than this kid .. sorry .. not impressed at all
1554591041974.gif

Any of Kell's competition would crush those teams ...

1554591535798.gif

Yes they would so what ??? Talent is talent ... and he aint got it ......

7OEn.gif

With grammar like that, who are we to doubt you?

VN Store

Back