'25 GA WR Travis Smith (Tennessee commit)

It seems to have been that way for awhile now. Jennings, Callaway, and Palmer stayed pretty healthy for the most part.
Jennings was always a dog but never really got the hype he deserved but we all knew what he would be… would of been Super Bowl MVP if the 49ers would of won.

View attachment 651251

His commitment date is scheduled for Saturday per AP.

I roamed on the Georgia board to see what they were saying about Smith, they acknowledge they want him but also throwing out there he runs a 4.7 lulz. I don’t care if the kid does, which I’m 100% sure he doesn’t, Keon Coleman just basically ran a 4.7 at the combine and they have the same build. With Smith being an inch taller, sour grapes per usual from the barking idiots. I can’t lie when Nico carves up UGA and we beat them I will secretly enjoy that more than the Bama win 2022. Although I’m glad Saban didn’t retire going undefeated against us.

I meant because UGA isn't getting the studs like we are at WR they are now also likely looking to take a 5th. They lose a lot next year. I think their high water mark has passed.
Georgia hasn't gotten a huge time WR since Arian Smith in 2020. To their credit tho, they've gotten elite tight ends every year and were able to get some steals in guys like Ladd and AD

One thing that haven’t seen mentioned, is this kids ability to block. Our WRs do best when they can block on the outside too with the quick option screens. Remember when squirrel had to block on the outside, we weren’t as successful on those plays. With this kid and his size, I think he will have the ability to be a blocking and receiving mismatch on the outside and it will open it up for other WRs.

I roamed on the Georgia board to see what they were saying about Smith, they acknowledge they want him but also throwing out there he runs a 4.7 lulz. I don’t care if the kid does, which I’m 100% sure he doesn’t, Keon Coleman just basically ran a 4.7 at the combine and they have the same build. With Smith being an inch taller, sour grapes per usual from the barking idiots. I can’t lie when Nico carves up UGA and we beat them I will secretly enjoy that more than the Bama win 2022. Although I’m glad Saban didn’t retire going undefeated against us.
Were the UGA fans hand timing his 40 while barking at him?

Don’t forget we also beat Saban in the 2001 regular season game against LSwho

VN Store

Back