Game Thread: (16/12) Lady Vols 74 - (12/21) Texas 70

I’ve watched dozens of her games. She does have a history and that’s my point. She’s had numerous concussions. Including a total KO last season. She has hardly ever missed any time. She has on the floor like that in almost every contest. She has poor body control and gets herself in positions where she gets hurt. Often her heads bangs off other players shoulders etc. There is a difference between playing tough and playing dangerous.

Also feel it’s irresponsible for her to be playing. I treat post concussion syndrome frequently. That damage is permanent and life altering. She’s playing with fire every time she has one.

She needs to stop playing before playing the game kills her. Seriously.

I’ve quit following these threads during the game because everyone is so negative. It’s rather funny to read these threads after the game is over.

I don't mind someone being critical. That's fair, but a comment after the game that the zebras won the game.. smh. If someone wants to give criticism (when due) then at least be able to give credit (when due). I can respect that.

She needs to stop playing before playing the game kills her. Seriously.

That’s honestly not a joke and if not literally it may kill any ability to have a functional life after basketball. PCS can be absolutely life altering. Some of my patients are unable to leave their homes for any extended period of time without experiencing a myriad of symptoms. Makes work and socializing impossible.

I'm still gleaming with pride for how particularly HUGE this win was for our players who played tough Lady Vol basketball in front of some of THE greatest Lady Vols to ever wear the uniform. Just... WOW.

There are obviously plenty of things to work on -- we're only 4 games in! -- but a win like this, with so much pride on the line, could prove in time to have been a major turning point for the program. The never-give-up attitude is vintage Lady Vols, and this team and staff should go to sleep tonight feeling very, very good about themselves.

Another “how did we win that?” win. But we’ll take it.

Grit, determination, making big plays down the end , hitting free throws, OH and KELLIE made a coaching move that changed the complexion of the game. If you need more examples i have plenty.

WE are glad our team came to play and hopefully they learn and get better.

Grit, determination, making big plays down the end , hitting free throws, OH and KELLIE made a coaching move that changed the complexion of the game. If you need more examples i have plenty.

WE are glad our team came to play and hopefully they learn and get better.

Nailed it!

VN Store

Back