Game Thread: (16/12) Lady Vols 74 - (12/21) Texas 70

TX is begging us to take over this game.

I am certainly glad CKJH talked to the ladies and demanded they be cordial hosts and comply with our visitor's request! I could see the appreciation at the end of the game on their coach's face. Tough on a coach to have to teach social graces along with basketball, but this time it paid off.

I am certainly glad CKJH talked to the ladies and demanded they be cordial hosts and comply with our visitor's request! I could see the appreciation at the end of the game on their coach's face. Tough on a coach to have to teach social graces along with basketball, but this time it paid off.

This is THAT post 😂🍿

Reactions: mlindsay
I’ve watched dozens of her games. She does have a history and that’s my point. She’s had numerous concussions. Including a total KO last season. She has hardly ever missed any time. She falls on the floor like that in almost every contest. She has poor body control and gets herself in positions where she gets hurt. Often her heads bangs off other players shoulders etc. There is a difference between playing tough and playing dangerous.

Also feel it’s irresponsible for her to be playing. I treat post concussion syndrome frequently. That damage is permanent and life altering. She’s playing with fire every time she has one.

When I read this, my first thought was...
Fulkerson

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Overall the offense showed improvement with just the couple practices last week. The 24 turnovers is tough but Texas is a quick guard team and they can rip a few passes away from you. We keep showing improvement week after week and get Burrell back we'll be tough to deal with for anyone this season.

Rennie, Saunders, and Darby aren't SEC players, add in no Suarez or Burrell and there's not much offense or anyone that can shoot consistently.

Wow just checked the box scores, especially the shooting stats and somebody obviously snuck on the floor and scored for us. I believe we outshot them at 2, 3, and FT. All that is left is coaching wizardry.... guess that is it, but starting at about page 10 that is not the message I saw being shared among the FAITHFUL.

I estimate actual attendence about 6,000. Lower bowl was about 40% full. Hardly anyone in first balcony

Attachments

• PXL_20211121_182520538.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211121_182520538.MP.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 14
I could see your take but without her keeping us in the game the first part we don't win this game. I do believe she needs to contribute more on a consistent basis.

She also got a lot of grief for her previous game, but learned that she has been sick all week long and said something like "I never have felt so bad in my life". Not sure why we played her in the USF game, and apparently she is not fully recovered. However, if this game is what we can expect from her, I think we are in fairly good hands. Remember that the Texas guards also were dominant against Stanford. I like our Jordan connection!!

She also got a lot of grief for her previous game, but learned that she has been sick all week long and said something like "I never have felt so bad in my life". Not sure why we played her in the USF game, and apparently she is not fully recovered. However, if this game is what we can expect from her, I think we are in fairly good hands. Remember that the Texas guards also were dominant against Stanford. I like our Jordan connection!!

Love it! so true. I had heard she was not feeling good but i can appreciate her effort. I just need her to show up and even if she just is a defensive pest and rebound like last year i'll love it

VN Store

Back