Game Thread: #20 Lady Vols v #18 Fighting Irish, Home, Wed 5PM, ESPN2

We’re going to lose to a team at home that was missing 3 starters and didn’t make a single 3 all night.

I’ve been mostly out on Kellie for a while anyway, but I’m at the point of being done with her.

She just can’t hack in the big leagues. She’s a mid major coach and that’s where she should go back to.

I would say I can’t believe we’re going to blow this game, but I absolutely can believe it.
No disrespect, but haven’t we all seen this pattern time after time?’
We blow a 16 point lead and talk about what ifs or how we tried and even blame officiating?
I can’t find comfort in moral victories or believe in participation trophies

ugggghhhhhhhhhhh man this atrocious!!!! love my lady vols, but i don’t know how much more i can take of this 😩😩😩😩😩😩 i hate to say it but i tho i this will be my last game of the season watching.

pretty sure with this lose we will drop out of the ranking SMFH i don’t see how tennessee could possibly get any good recruits. 4-3, 7 games in.

I thought I'd give the LVS some love, watch the new pieces, and wow they were tearing it up. Halftime adjustments were made, and ND kicks butt. LVS have a 2 point lead and the ball with 2.5 minutes to play and turn it over on successive plays. I don't need the stress. Kelly needs to sit in with Rick Barnes and learn to coach basketball. I'm not impressed with her wardrobe. She better put on some sweats and get to work! Pitiful display on National TV AT HOME. SMDH. And I'm going to go ahead and say it. Kelly is NOT the answer!

VN Store

Back