Game Thread: 2023 Women's NCAA Tournament...Round of 16: Lady Vols v Va. Tech...Sat @ 6:30 ESPN2

I'm not understanding why it took so long to figure it out , Kellie? The third quarter is wayyyy toooo late.
Anyway , you just gave Ohio State the key to beating VT and they're really good at the press. Remember how their press turned you over?

Obviously, using the press to beat teams would never have occurred to McGuff before the Va Tech game tonight. If only he had used that against CONN.

Recruiting has to improve. If your going to bring in these girls that can shoot they cant be slow and flat footed. If your going to bring in quick athletes then they need to be able to shoot. And if their basketball IQ isnt that high ignore them. Tired of the careless turnovers costing possessions .

I could see that but there is so much talent out there. I just wonder if it’s the style of play or recruits don’t see players being developed. Again, I don’t follow women’s basketball recruiting. Thanks!
I could see that but there is so much talent out there. I just wonder if it’s the style of play or recruits don’t see players being developed. Again, I don’t follow women’s basketball recruiting. Thanks!

Not many game changing recruits, maybe 1 or 2 per year and we get none of them. Like A Paige or Azzi or Caitlyn.

Let's go beat their ass in softball at VT, but here I am at this bar getting sh1t thrown at me, cussed out, called names ... Backwoods rednecks man

Admittedly I didn't watch the game. I've been at an all day event so I was tracking the score from my phone. That said the only complaint I have is what I see many others complaining about and that is recruiting. Ther was a time we never would've been close to that complaint. Even we CHW was coaching she still got a lot of top players. She just couldn't coach.

Reactions: Prophet1

VN Store

Back