Game Thread: Fla at Lady Vols; Thurs Jan 11; 7PM; SEC Network ----- Win; 88-81

I’ll relax when we actually have a coach that can recruit a high school player (4 or 5 star player), can add one or two good players from the portal, can develop players, can teach good team defense, can team some kind of offense and can demand respect of their players and the locker room. I see none of that from any of CKH teams. It’s not anything personal against Kellie. I just think we have not gotten what we need from her and her assistants. If we don’t make a change soon, it will get worse. This is a proud program and some of you think what we are getting is okay. It’s really not.
Completely agree, looks like jr high basketball almost. Is my memory bad or is coaching worse now than during warlicks tenure?

I’ll relax when we actually have a coach that can recruit a high school player (4 or 5 star player), can add one or two good players from the portal, can develop players, can teach good team defense, can team some kind of offense and can demand respect of their players and the locker room. I see none of that from any of CKH teams. It’s not anything personal against Kellie. I just think we have not gotten what we need from her and her assistants. If we don’t make a change soon, it will get worse. This is a proud program and some of you think what we are getting is okay. It’s really not.

Completely agree, looks like jr high basketball almost. Is my memory bad or is coaching worse now than during warlicks tenure?
We won
Ugly wins are still wins
get over it

I rest my case. Some of you are delusional.
delusional how? everything he stated is correct. kellie has created a great team culture and to deny that is just your bias against her. on top of that, to deny her portal gets are silly. she’s picked up great pieces. she’s bringing in 3 solid to elite high school players in the next coming years. i promise, you don’t always have to be miserable.

So why are you here? We don't do the hiring and firing you need to address your complaints to Danny White. Were celebrating a win here and a 3 and 0 start.

You can tell these are double posters… I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t the posters from other teams plus the NVs that claim to support TN while promoting their team on this platform and is using fake accounts to talk negative about this team. Each win brings more NVs so go figure. To hear a poster say a team that scores 88 pts in a SEC game looks like a Jr. High team is down right sickness in the mind.

delusional how? everything he stated is correct. kellie has created a great team culture and to deny that is just your bias against her. on top of that, to deny her portal gets are silly. she’s picked up great pieces. she’s bringing in 3 solid to elite high school players in the next coming years. i promise, you don’t always have to be miserable.
We shall see how you feel when we are setting home in March. Let’s talk then.

So why are you here? We don't do the hiring and firing you need to address your complaints to Danny White. Were celebrating a win here and a 3 and 0 start.
You’re right. We have beat 3 teams in the top 50-100 teams in the country. We will see you in a few weeks. I sure hope your as positive then.

What are odds there will be an elite post, forward and point guard in the portal for next year and Tennessee can land them? We need elite to compete at a high level.

What are odds there will be an elite post, forward and point guard in the portal for next year and Tennessee can land them? We need elite to compete at a high level.
Boyd is an elite point guard and she is already here so she might be more ready than your usual freshman.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolFuture
Orange colored glasses never cease to amaze me. Anyone should be able to see how bad this team is.

VN Store

Back