Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

Game plan last year and here it goes…. Take RJ out of the game and make someone else beat you.

We should be getting some looks for Puckett. She's taken two shots---not enough. Jackson has just had a bad game; maybe she
can get it going in the 4th. She'll probably have to....

Reactions: VolballTN
This is hard to watch. A loss on the road isn't that bad, especially one where they are undefeated. But it's how this team looks. Something is off. The TK JH experiment needs to end ASAP. Plays seem never to be run and I am tired of watching so many other games and seeing plays ran all game. That's on Kellie and staff.

Our problem today has been our laughably bad offense. We've got 31 points with the 3rd quarter winding down.
Our problem is the same as it has been for a long time. These girls are not taught how to play basketball. Just go thru the motions. Run around and throw the ball in the vicinity of the goal.

These teams look like they are in slow motion even on the “fast break”. Is the conditioning that poor?
Good post. I see us not running to screens, but just jog or lumber…(if that’s a word) and when there is a loose ball, we reach instead of go after it with any effort.
I just think Harper has to be nastier and damn right ugly to get anything consistent here. Maybe conditioning? I have no idea

I’m officially done with this portal. Teams build no continuity and it turns into a one person game trying to make sure the “star” scores a lot.

Im so glad I don’t have expectations anymore, otherwise this would hurt. I’m order to beat any good team we will have to have big games from Spear and Jackson and hit a lot of 3’s.

Lady Vols look so out of sorts defensively and offensively.
I have to admit that this is the worst I have seen a Lady VOLs basketball play in a long time. The players just do not seem interested in play ball. They look slower than usual.

Good post. I see us not running to screens, but just jog or lumber…(if that’s a word) and when there is a loose ball, we reach instead of go after it with any effort.
I just think Harper has to be nastier and damn right ugly to get anything consistent here. Maybe conditioning? I have no idea
She’s not capable of being nasty. She is their friend first

VN Store

Back