Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

We have 4 coaches over there on the sideline and I just don’t understand……why they don’t understand this! If I was an opposing coach, I’d tell whoever Karoline, Sarah, Tess, and Spear is guarding, to attack off the bounce…..everyyyy time!
That’s why we have been lucky with our wins because the other teams are not doing it enough

Way back when, it was impossible to get a women's uniform in orange so it's a secondary/tertiary color.

Oddly, I was at UT in the early 70s and don't recall that. I got out right after Pat was hired, but through all that success and huge respect for Coach Summitt personally, I'm not sure I've ever attended a Lady Vols game. My loss.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
We have 4 coaches over there on the sideline and I just don’t understand……why they don’t understand this! If I was an opposing coach, I’d tell whoever Karoline, Sarah, Tess, and Spear is guarding, to attack off the bounce…..everyyyy time!
Stealing money

Reactions: volmanNC
Defensively nobody knows assignments. Offensively nobody knows sets. Overall everybody is having a problem playing decent basketball.

Reactions: I4Vols

VN Store

Back