Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

I wounld't say the game is over you make five and they miss five in the third quarter it is a four point game. We need a lot more energy than were playing with. They are getting all the fifty fifty balls and no reason to lose on the boards like we have thus far. Have to make a move in the third quarter cut it to five or so and then you have a game.

We will need much better work from Jackson on offense and some 3s to fall.

It's kind of crazy how poorly the best player on each team has played.

A&M didn't play that well except rebounding, but we stood out as playing as bad as we possibly could. If Rickea is not making most of her shots were terrible.

We’ve seen Jewel Spear shoot 54% on field goals and 94% on free throws in two straight SEC games… people need to stop making everything about Rickea Jackson.
The shots being missed were going in for other players.. during that 1st qtr.
Some players gave zero effort and played more or even with others who atleast were focused like Key, Powell, and Hollingshead.
The coaching again was the worst I’ve ever seen in that first half.
To sit back and watch the lead get to double digits to call a timeout is about as passive from a head coach I’ve seen in my life.

Harper is in way over her head. Outcoached by Joni Taylor. LOL
This exponentially. Seeing Joni Taylor on the other bench does give me hope second half and down the stretch—if we can close the gap…

The season will play out one way or the other. If we want to win games were going to need a lot more effort and better decisions than were showing in this game. Maybe we'll have some energy in the second half hard to define what the team will do in any certain game.

Why Kellie wants to play Puckett and Striplin together just amazes me. You could play one or the other cause they are both slow and have the identical same game. I think you should have Jill or Tamari in there with one of them just so you have someone big enough to guard a big player.
We have 4 coaches over there on the sideline and I just don’t understand……why they don’t understand this! If I was an opposing coach, I’d tell whoever Karoline, Sarah, Tess, and Spear is guarding, to attack off the bounce…..everyyyy time!

Reactions: Volfan2012
Get off the bus LV! I swear I saw a video of them getting off the bus. Let's Go!!!!

If Powell had said that to Summit she would have got to watch the rest of the game from bench. Powell can dribble but so can guy in row 4 . She plays no defense

If she ever hits managing the team to a score at the end of a quarter, she graduates with honors. And I don't mean her dribbling for 10 secs and throwing up a shot. I mean a team play

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back