Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

I wish LadyVol1908, Lucy and Chuckiepoo would tell us today why we should be encouraged by this CKH coached team. Take it on the chin and get use to this. It will get worse before it gets better. But but I am a negative and unhappy man. Geez we are worse than I thought.

Reactions: Ratvol and Tnphil
The team was down by 18 and our head coach was sitting deep on the bench forever. Puckett hit that first 3 and our head coach got up... to kneel quietly on the sideline for awhile. Maybe I just see things differently, but I don't see her way having any chance of waking this team up doing that in a game like this. Maybe she had given up.

I wish LadyVol1908, Lucy and Chuckiepoo would tell us today why we should be encouraged by this CKH coached team. Take it on the chin and get use to this. It will get worse before it gets better. But but I am a negative and unhappy man. Geez we are worse than I thought.
There are people who are more lovers of the coach than they are lovers of the program...It's easy to tell those. Same thing in football too.

Reactions: Score50
Do you realize that is a joke, it is like pulling “ racist” out of your holster when you have nothing else
Guess you’re not familiar with the poster. It’s more blue font reverse UNO to the poster.

All Kellie had to do was be better than Holly. Holly had the hard part of taking over for the Legend.
I don’t think Holly ever had as bad of season record this early as KH. This is the second year in a row we’ve started off on the wrong foot.

VN Store

Back