Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

All Kellie had to do was be better than Holly. Holly had the hard part of taking over for the Legend.

Warlick was over her head from day one. Was not qualified to be a head coach--much less the leader of this program.
Harper has been a bit better as a coach but considerably worse as a recruiter.

There are people who are more lovers of the coach than they are lovers of the program...It's easy to tell those. Same thing in football too.
But but we came back from 16 to beat a bad Florida team. How laughable. It’s absolutely so sad to see our Lady Vol program going down the drain.

Powell is our PG--and as such she needs to talk to the players and take some responsibility for figuring out why the
offense is suxing--and then communicate and effort to get the team in a better place.

We fixated too much in the first half on just getting the ball to Jackson and hoping she'd score, and she was doubled and not
playing well and we did little to change that pattern. We've got a couple of players who can shoot the trey but made no real effort
to get them 3-line looks in the first half, or first 3/4 of the game.

Reactions: travis929
I wish LadyVol1908, Lucy and Chuckiepoo would tell us today why we should be encouraged by this CKH coached team. Take it on the chin and get use to this. It will get worse before it gets better. But but I am a negative and unhappy man. Geez we are worse than I thought.
I’m so sorry but you must be new here! 😩

Reactions: Orange_Mamba
Powell is our PG--and as such she needs to talk to the players and take some responsibility for figuring out why the
offense is suxing--and then communicate and effort to get the team in a better place.

We fixated too much in the first half on just getting the ball to Jackson and hoping she'd score, and she was doubled and not
playing well and we did little to change that pattern. We've got a couple of players who can shoot the trey but made no real effort
to get them 3-line looks in the first half, or first 3/4 of the game.
We have throwers, not many shooters

VN Store

Back