Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

Been trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but we have dealt with WTF coaching and decisions since Pat.

I don’t mind one on one, but u need an elite guard to pull that off, and we don’t have that.
I hate to say this as I had hopes that our coach inherited the distaste for turnovers from her coach but it is not the case. We don’t have any heart, we turnover the ball, we are unaware of the surrounding when the ball is in hand, and we can’t guard one on one, and recruiting is a thing of the past. we should go after Johnnie Taylor, she understands what it takes and will not just love the players but force them to play team ball. I just got to say that turnovers take away more than shots. Turnovers cause you to lose continuity, confidence, defensive positioning and if it happens in practice then it will be worse in the game. I hate to say move on as I love Tennessee sports and I care for VFL but the team deserves more than it is getting. I feel this type of coaching is ok for middle of the road schools, but not if you want to be a contender

VN Store

Back