Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

A four point game 14-18… Hollingshead and Key were both effective off the bench in the 1st qtr. To start the 2nd qtr they get subbed out.
Jewel Spear touches the ball a few times in the 1st qtr and gets subbed out. Players can’t ever get in a rhythm.
Every decision that was made was predetermined. It just is what it is.

Reactions: Sportslady
I don't really watch the Lady Vols but they seem to wear a lot of "Carolina Blue" accents, leg sleeves, headbands, etc.

Is there a reason several players choose that blue accent?

The hole is too big this time. It was going to bite us eventually. You can’t keep taking the whole first half off and get away with it forever.

Reactions: glv98
I wish I could forget how many times we've seen an opposing team's defense lose one of our shooters, but we just can't seem to recognize them or get the ball to them. Not just today, but also today.

We’ve been able to get comebacks the last 3 games, but not sure we can this time. It may have finally caught up to us.
i dont think we can make up this difference. we can’t shoot today and TAMU plays pretty solid defense. this is a team you can’t fall behind to.

Reactions: travis929
Do we continue the trend where we give the ball to 2, get out of the way and win in the second? I’m taking the over on 22 points in the 2nd.

VN Store

Back