Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M ; Sunday 5PM; ESPN

I wounld't say the game is over you make five and they miss five in the third quarter it is a four point game. We need a lot more energy than were playing with. They are getting all the fifty fifty balls and no reason to lose on the boards like we have thus far. Have to make a move in the third quarter cut it to five or so and then you have a game.

I’m trying not to be negative, but this is one of the worst coached TN teams (collectively) I’ve seen in many, many years. There is literally nothing happening during these runs. Jon occasionally stands up and waives his arms and that’s it. Kelli took Powell out and Powell shrugged and said “what did I do?” Kelli said “nothing, it’s ok.” Zero fire. It starts at the top, yes, but there’s little fire in this group collectively from what I am seeing today.
If Powell had said that to Summit she would have got to watch the rest of the game from bench. Powell can dribble but so can guy in row 4 . She plays no defense

It seems like the ball is just luckily falling where A&M is but as an old coach used to say their anticipating and blocking out are you? Thats the ? for the ladies.
They are going after the ball, we are too flat footed and slow to get it, I’ve seen it numerous times.

Seems Harper is gonna have to motivate them to come out again and at least play a half to have a chance.
Rebounds are effort more than anything and it takes effort to have technique

Reminder: Aggies have the nations best defense. Need to jump on them right out of the gate, or there will be no 4th quarter comebacks today.

Why Kellie wants to play Puckett and Striplin together just amazes me. You could play one or the other cause they are both slow and have the identical same game. I think you should have Jill or Tamari in there with one of them just so you have someone big enough to guard a big player.

Hubby is recommending subs. Him and coach beside him should go. At least three players not SEC level. Kelly can with take over or coach somewhere else next year. striplin and Puckett had 3 shots. Transfers throw it up …,

Reactions: Volstylexx

VN Store

Back