Game thread: NCAA Second Round: No. 6 Seed Lady Vols vs. No. 3 Seed NC State

Wow lol. Is this the best offensive game NC ST has had this year? Why do these things always happen to us lol

I said it earlier in the game--we should have slowed this game down. NC State is quicker, faster, good in transition. We should be playing a
half-court game as much as possible. We've nearly given up 50 points in the half. We will need another of our (many) 3rd quarter rallies to get back in this one.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Wow lol. Is this the best offensive game NC ST has had this year? Why do these things always happen to us lol
Powell can’t play defense!! Always looking for her player in transition. Darby single focus shoot from 3. Striplin on bench. No meat o the middle on defense thus layups

Reactions: alexvol
Smart game plan.

In my view that goes back to recruiting. Just being brutally honest there are several girls that shouldn't be on the floor.

You can't ask them to do things they just can't against this level of competition.
That’s the issue, it’s recruiting and being able to evaluate players correctly. Most of our team are end of the bench players.

Reactions: WVU05UT09
I swear i think Kellie slow..no adjustments at all but again im not surprised....Spear huge disappointment when its big games she a no show we just simply can have that

Smart game plan.

In my view that goes back to recruiting. Just being brutally honest there are several girls that shouldn't be on the floor.

You can't ask them to do things they just can't against this level of competition.
It’s been the game plan since she arrived. Take her out of the game and let someone else beat you.

Reactions: WVU05UT09
Embarrassing 2nd quarter. I will say it all day long. Huge mismatch at 1-2 positions. All the posters saying we don't need guards in portal please you see in big games we get whooped. Tired of watching unathletic guards. Watching the PG from Iowa St last night would love a lead guard like that.

It’s not just about contested shots, seems like Tess doesn’t make a 3, unless the game is not close.

Most of our players cannot dribble for a layup.

This better be a big halftime speech.

Play Defense!

And where is Spear!!!

They are more athletic than we are. Plus the emotions of the home crowd has got them on a roll. They need to change the practice of allowing a team to play on its home court if they want to fairly find the best teams.

Reactions: LVol

VN Store

Back