Game thread: NCAA Second Round: No. 6 Seed Lady Vols vs. No. 3 Seed NC State

Wow lol. Is this the best offensive game NC ST has had this year? Why do these things always happen to us lol
It will happen to those who play no defense ......this team is not inspired and it started with Kellie's " pep talk " prior to game if you want to call it that ....that talk couldn't inspire anyone anywhere .

We are who we thought we were. We are sloppy passers and ball handlers. We have no offensive flow. And our defense is horrible at getting back on D and even when we do they just take it to the basket and score way to easy. But back to the turnovers. This has been a Achilles heel that has been with us forever. Until players are held accountable for sloppy play it will continue. Might want to recruit some players that can pass and handle the ball. This team just plays so slow, slow reacting and passive. No energy or real confidence.

Reactions: Lurker
The weird thing here is after wins the forum is talking taking on Stanford, after a bad half some here want to clean house….

Two totally different groups of people. One group either believes or wants to believe Tennessee is still good, and the other group wants to laugh at that group and complain about the team sucking until everyone else leaves or something, I don't know.

Andraya Carter speaking the TRUTH at halftime!! Tell them gurl! No excuse with 0 offensive rebounds to not get back in transition defense. And have said all season Puckett, Darby, and Striplin should never play at the same time. Very disappointing watching this team wilt under pressure again.

Which means they proved they can do it, and it’s not just against us. They hung 92 on a HEALTHY UCONN team.

They also beat Colorado. And Florida State. And Duke. And Notre Dame
Oh I agree they’re extremely good. I’m just saying they average 73 and they’re hitting every shot possible in the first half and have 49. Give them a ton of credit. It’s just unfortunate timing for the LVs.

Two totally different groups of people. One group either believes or wants to believe Tennessee is still good, and the other group wants to laugh at that group and complain about the team sucking until everyone else leaves or something, I don't know.

Fair assessment.

you-know.gif

Reactions: Score50
Wow lol. Is this the best offensive game NC ST has had this year? Why do these things always happen to us lol
Their right at 50 and had scored. 51 whole game vs Notre Dame& 54 vs Duke they bought got that at half. They are playing on their home court it shows. Although they looked mediocre vs UT Chatt. But it was lights out 1st half getting in transition getting kick outs and when they do miss getting 2nd chances,

VN Store

Back