Game Thread: Tennessee (14-8, 7-3 SEC) versus Arkansas (17-8, 5-5 SEC) @ Food City Center, 7:00PM (EST), televised by SEC Network

"A lot of weight come down on her" WOW. announcer is meaner than @VolBall09 🤣

☺️🤣

I’m actually very sweet and kind. Just a diehard Lady Vol fan who is SO tired inside.

Really a Pat Summit fan and LV fan by default. Miss Pat, terrible disease, so proud of the legacy she has left for Alzheimer’s. Lots of great research brought to people by Pat already.

☺️🤣

I’m actually very sweet and kind. Just a diehard Lady Vol fan who is SO tired inside.

Really a Pat Summit fan and LV fan by default. Miss Pat, terrible disease, so proud of the legacy she has left for Alzheimer’s. Lots of great research brought to people by Pat already.

I know you are! I was just picking at you in a fun way.

Other than the first quarter we've shot a very low percentage, but we've outrebounded them by plus 25 at least. Refs not going to call any fouls on drives either so you have to make the shot.

NegaVols be aware come Thursday.

Lady Vols going to shock the world

By staying within 10 points of South Carolina..🧐
Have to play better than we've played tonight to do that. Arkansas has been absolutely horrible. I've counted more than 20 open looks they have missed and we have killed them on the boards. They look worse than we look good.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Please tell me Hollingsworth has done something good this year because I haven’t seen her do anything worth gaining playing time.

Who guarding Spear? If it’s Johnson that’s a 20 piece. If it’s PaoPao that’s a 30 piece.

Who guarding Rickea? If it’s Kitts that’s a 30 piece. If it’s Watkins that’s a 30 piece.

Please tell me Hollingsworth has done something good this year because I haven’t seen her do anything worth gaining playing time.

14 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists tonight. That's the difference in probably two losses being wins for us this year. If we're going to make the big dance, we will need that type of performance from her down the stretch.

VN Store

Back