Garland names Trump appointee David Weiss Special Counsel in Hunter Biden Investigation

Tman44

God Father of Soul
I certainly didn't see this coming. This is the first glimmer of integrity I have seen from Garland. This must be really, really bad.

I’d expect him to be on a very short leash and this to be largely for show honestly.

I think the opposite. This was done to show the DOJ is impartial, drag this out another 6-9 months and force Biden into stepping down after the primaries are done or almost done. Biden will issue a pardon to Hunter, the DNC will nominate MO at the convention, she will be installed as our next POTUS, pardon Joe and retain Garland or depending on how the Senate goes put him on the court.

I think the opposite. This was done to show the DOJ is impartial, drag this out another 6-9 months and force Biden into stepping down after the primaries are done or almost done. Biden will issue a pardon to Hunter, the DNC will nominate MO at the convention, she will be installed as our next POTUS, pardon Joe and retain Garland or depending on how the Senate goes put him on the court.

Oprah as VP ? At this point I’m just here to see what happens next .

Reactions: Vol since 77
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
32m
BREAKING: After whistleblower agents expose prosecutor Weiss's anemic investigation of Hunter Biden--and after the president's son's sweetheart deal blows up--Weiss on Tuesday asked AG Garland to appoint him special counsel to re-investigate Hunter Biden and Garland appointed him

I’d expect him to be on a very short leash and this to be largely for show honestly.

Of course you do. It's a special counsel, he's independent and he's a Trump appointee.

But the tired GOP theatrics on this are all entirely predictable. They reach a plea deal, it's because the WH told them to. They don't reach a plea deal, it's because the WH told them not to.

They could publicly execute Hunter Biden in the Rose Garden on national TV and you'd alternate between it was a body double, or they shot him to keep him quiet about his father.

No matter what is done or not done, you will spin it, somehow someway.

I think it is designed to block the House investigations.

Of course you do. It's a special counsel, he's independent and he's a Trump appointee.

But the tired GOP theatrics on this are all entirely predictable. They reach a plea deal, it's because the WH told them to. They don't reach a plea deal, it's because the WH told them not to.

They could publicly execute Hunter Biden in the Rose Garden on national TV and you'd alternate between it was a body double, or they shot him to keep him quiet about his father.

7d859ea215d2d1677cd5a38375c1fe0a.jpg

If he were truly independent and apolitical then whomever appointed him wouldn’t matter and you wouldn’t need to sell that… right?

Oh and Hunter is largely irrelevant. He alone isn’t worth wasting a special counsel on. So anybody paying attention should wonder why DOJ felt a special counsel was needed for a non government servant right?

You have to be in the top 3 smartest posters here. Just brilliant.

Reactions: hog88
Think? Good choice of words. I will give you tons of credit for predicting MO as next POTUS. I saw you posting it in this forum before the pundits were hitting the airwaves with it. It made me lean hard to it when I saw you post it. Not lean to it as liking it. What if we got a MO ticket with crossover Will Hurd as VP??!!!! An all AA ticket! Ready to serve both sides??? 😆😆😆

When I'm retired we need to meet up and drive around in my electric truck.
Yank the battery out of it and put in a fuel cell and you’d have the ultimate car if the future!!

Actually fuel cell EVs have a battery also it’s just way smaller but you don’t have to plug them in. THAT is the vehicle of the future and should scale as easily as any ICE vehicle I think.

Reactions: gcbvol

VN Store

Back