Garland names Trump appointee David Weiss Special Counsel in Hunter Biden Investigation

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
The Justice Department is refusing to answer whether the President is now subject to the Special Counsel investigation. The failure of AG Garland to expressly expand the mandate to include the influence peddling scandal is glaring...

This doesn't tell me anything good or bad. It could mean they even refuse to start a conversation. Period.

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
The Justice Department is refusing to answer whether the President is now subject to the Special Counsel investigation. The failure of AG Garland to expressly expand the mandate to include the influence peddling scandal is glaring...
^^^^ They will always find something to whine about.

Comer’s a bulldog but the Speaker’s a wuss.

Such as wuss! I remember him patting himself on the back in 2016 after literally doing nothing to help the GOP take back the government. Lately he’s been trying to stand up to the MSM more. Too little too late though.

Reactions: RavinDave
No. This prevents Weiss from testifying or at least answering questions in front of the committee, it allows them to drag this out for several more months without releasing anything "can't compromise an ongoing investigation" and cover Joe's six until the primaries are over.
I agree with all of this except covering Joe for in the primaries. The DNC has no need for the useful idiot anymore. The DNC is playing the long game. They’ve got to be prepping a hand picked replacement. Kamala didn’t work out for them. Here comes Michele.

VN Store

Back