Garland names Trump appointee David Weiss Special Counsel in Hunter Biden Investigation

I’d expect him to be on a very short leash and this to be largely for show honestly.
Now that more has come out about the Biden family shell companies and foreign money coming in they realize they may not be able to kill any investigation, so instead they take control of the investigation.

If Weiss was involved in the Hunter Biden plea deal, I remain highly skeptical for now with him being the special investigator. Like you said, for show.

So the video points to a very good point. Just two weeks ago you had the USA and AG publicly stating that the USA had “full authority” on all investigative matters related to crackhead’s case. Today they’re both saying the USA needs space to be more independent. That stinks plain and simple.
That’s an interesting take on it.

If David Weiss had full authority to “go anywhere” with the first Hunter Biden investigation.
Then why does David Weiss need the Special Counsel mantle for the next Hunter Biden investigation?

I certainly didn't see this coming. This is the first glimmer of integrity I have seen from Garland. This must be really, really bad.

So is the prosecutor now the special counsel? Is this the same person that was helping the defense to attempt to hide future immunity?

I think the opposite. This was done to show the DOJ is impartial, drag this out another 6-9 months and force Biden into stepping down after the primaries are done or almost done. Biden will issue a pardon to Hunter, the DNC will nominate MO at the convention, she will be installed as our next POTUS, pardon Joe and retain Garland or depending on how the Senate goes put him on the court.

Notice how quickly they are moving on this case now that the phony plea deal has been rejected. Basic common sense shows this is a continuation of a farce.

They see they must act quickly now to clear Hunter and subsequently Joe.

Notice how quickly they are moving on this case now that the phony plea deal has been rejected. Basic common sense shows this is a continuation of a farce.

They see they must act quickly now to clear Hunter and subsequently Joe.

They're not going to clear Hunter, that's not the goal here.

you think Garland is stabbing Joe in the back?

No. This prevents Weiss from testifying or at least answering questions in front of the committee, it allows them to drag this out for several more months without releasing anything "can't compromise an ongoing investigation" and cover Joe's six until the primaries are over.

No. This prevents Weiss from testifying or at least answering questions in front of the committee, it allows them to drag this out for several more months without releasing anything "can't compromise an ongoing investigation" and cover Joe's six until the primaries are over.
There’s isn’t, never was an investigation into Hunter. Been going on for 5 years, nothing will happen.

Reactions: VOLS INC.

VN Store

Back