General Flynn completely exonerated

And he wound up with Sydney Powell, the bottom of the barrel. Respectable attorneys seldom want to be near a case of sedition

And he wound up with Sydney Powell, the bottom of the barrel. Respectable attorneys seldom want to be near a case of sedition
LMFAO.

Flynn is a free man and the wrong done to him for political theater has been corrected.

That’s the only real statement that matters the rest of your red ass statements are meaningless 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: loggervol
Say it over and over again all you want. Won't make it true.
Oh it’s exactly true and you know it.

Let’s rehash his heinous crime. A process crime of lying to the FBI that even the interviewing agents don’t think occurred. So the interview forms were modified to fit the narrative and the political sham prosecution took flight which he pled to when they threatened his son.

And you trying to sell this farcical judicial theater screams to the level of TDS you idiots will go to. You persecuted Trump by proxy in destroying an innocent man.

But today Mike Flynn is a rightfully free man. Suck it Trebeck.

Reactions: loggervol
Flynn plead guilty, twice. A pardon does not eliminate guilt. It takes away the penalty phase of the guilty plea. In fact in accepting a Pardon you are inherently acknowledging you guilt. So Flyn has 3 times now acknowledged his guilt. Flynn will forever be a disgraced General who twice plead guilty to lying to the FBI. He may forever be a General who was subsequently Pardoned by the President who had previously fired him for his actions

Just like Trump. Trump remains an impeached President in Trump’s case a 1 term President. Even if he resigns and Pence pardon!s him he will always be an impeached Predident

Reactions: luthervol
Flynn plead guilty, twice. A pardon does not eliminate guilt. It takes away the penalty phase of the guilty plea. In fact in accepting a Pardon you are inherently acknowledging you guilt. So Flyn has 3 times now acknowledged his guilt. Flynn will forever be a disgraced General who twice plead guilty to lying to the FBI. He may forever be a General who was subsequently Pardoned by the President who had previously fired him for his actions

Just like Trump. Trump remains an impeached President in Trump’s case a 1 term President. Even if he resigns and Pence pardon!s him he will always be an impeached Predident

An innocent man walks free as he should. Flynn was prosecuted as a proxy for Trump. And it’s been corrected.

Look at your own TDS here you can’t talk about Flynn without invoking Trump. Proxy prosecution.

Suck it up buttercup Flynn is free 😎

An innocent man walks free as he should. Flynn was prosecuted as a proxy for Trump. And it’s been corrected.

Of course he is free. Free, but by virtue of Presidential Pardon for which has acknowledged his guilt as a prerequisite for the Pardon. Better to be free

Of course he is free. Free, but by virtue of Presidential Pardon for which has acknowledged his guilt as a prerequisite for the Pardon. Better to be free
You can’t talk about Flynn without your Trump TDS flaring. That’s all anybody needs to see.

He’s free. Better get used to it. 😎

Presidential Pardons have nothing to do with guilt or innocence. You should read up before you speak like an expert. The SCOTUS even said so. They did discuss that accepting one may make you look guilty.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Look at your own TDS here you can’t talk about Flynn without invoking Trump. Proxy prosecution.

An innocent man who plead guilty twice?

You can’t talk about Flynn without your Trump TDS flaring. That’s all anybody needs to see.

He’s free. Better get used to it. 😎

My opinion of the Flynn case is mutually exclusive to everything except Flynn. He is free and he has every right to be free based on a Presidential Pardon. Not sure why you’re pissed at me tied to all the other facts. He is mandated to acknowledge his guilt in accepting the Pardon by SCOTUS not me

His guilty plea remains notwithstanding his pardon.

Presidential Pardons have nothing to do with guilt or innocence. You should read up before you speak like an expert. The SCOTUS even said so. They did discuss that accepting one may make you look guilty.
Just read the posts. They can’t talk about Flynn without invoking the hatred of Trump. This was all political theater and abuse of the justice system to prosecute Trump by proxy. It’s frigging sick. And now that they have been robbed of their proxy conviction of Trump 👇A54CB275-C28C-42B2-8D47-8E1B1D0A3F5A.jpeg

My opinion of the Flynn case is mutually exclusive to everything except Flynn. He is free and he has every right to be free based on a Presidential Pardon. Not sure why you’re pissed at me tied to all the other facts. He is mandated to acknowledge his guilt in accepting the Pardon by SCOTUS not me

His guilty plea remains notwithstanding his pardon.
I’m not pissed at you I’m laughing at all of the butthurt over being cheated of your proxy conviction of Trump.

Flynn was railroaded. Period. The rest of the screeching posts are background noise

Just read the posts. They can’t talk about Flynn without invoking the hatred of Trump. This was all political theater and abuse of the justice system to prosecute Trump by proxy. It’s frigging sick. And now that they have been robbed of their proxy conviction of Trump 👇View attachment 330224

Weird hill for you to die on.

I think you are the one who should read up. I stand by my comments

VN Store

Back