General Flynn completely exonerated

I’m not pissed at you I’m laughing at all of the butthurt over being cheated of your proxy conviction of Trump.

Flynn was railroaded. Period. The rest of the screeching posts are background noise

We will have agree to disagree I suppose. FWIW, I’m not pissed either

Obama fired Flynn and warned Trump he was digging himself into a hole before he became attached to Trump. I repeat my opinion of Flynn has nothing to do with my opinion of Trump. His actions were seditious if not outright treason.

Obama fired Flynn and warned Trump he was digging himself into a hole before he became attached to Trump. I repeat my opinion of Flynn has nothing to do with my opinion of Trump. His actions were seditious if not outright treason.
Flynn’s conviction was a theater process crime. That cannot be refuted it’s a matter of record. I’m sure Flynn had just as much disdain of Obama as Barry did of Flynn. And he was petty enough to use the judicial system for personal punishment. The great divider...

Flynn’s conviction was a theater process crime. That cannot be refuted it’s a matter of record. I’m sure Flynn had just as much disdain of Obama as Barry did of Flynn. And he was petty enough to use the judicial system for personal punishment. The great divider...

There is no point in my continuing to state I disagree about Flynn’s guilt, I have no nexus between Trump and Flynn’s guilt; and, the requisites of a pardon including SCOTUS. I’m moving on

I’m not going to subscribe to read someone else’s rebuttal to my statement. See Burdick v. United States

Or Google “ accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt”

Last edited:

What actions?

Lying to the FBI?

Because Mike Pence got his head filled with BS about Flynn lying by one of his aides.
So an aide told Pence that Flynn was lying to Pence.
Pence told Trump that Flynn was lying to Pence.
Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence.
But Flynn really wasn't lying.
Sounds like the operation of a highly functioning administration.

Reactions: PointGuard

VN Store

Back