George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Have you guys been following this story? Newly elected GOP congressman from eastern Queens/Nassau County on Long Island. Apparently, no one fact checked the guy during the campaign. Now they're doing that. Claims to be gay, but recently divorced a woman. Claims to be half Jewish, but that too is false. Claims to have gone to a particular college. Nope, that's a lie. Claims to have worked at Citi and Goldman. Nope, both lies. Somehow cut himself a check for $700k for his campaign, but it's not clear where the money is coming from since he's recently been evicted (twice!!!). Also has a criminal charge for passing bad checks in Brazil. Lordy, lordy

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
Have you guys been following this story? Newly elected GOP congressman from eastern Queens/Nassau County on Long Island. Apparently, no one fact checked the guy during the campaign. Now they're doing that. Claims to be gay, but recently divorced a woman. Claims to be half Jewish, but that too is false. Claims to have gone to a particular college. Nope, that's a lie. Claims to have worked at Citi and Goldman. Nope, both lies. Somehow cut himself a check for $700k for his campaign, but it's not clear where the money is coming from since he's recently been evicted (twice!!!). Also has a criminal charge for passing bad checks in Brazil. Lordy, lordy

You got any pictures of the beard so we can properly judge whether he should have gotten rid of her or not?

Amazing to me people think they can get away with this kind of thing. He had to know SOMEONE would figure it out.

Reactions: Sandman 423

Damn, sounds like he’d have been better off running as a Dem, sure would have fit in.

Amazing to me people think they can get away with this kind of thing. He had to know SOMEONE would figure it out.
The list I posted didn't include the marriage issue. Guessing it could have been a citizenship marriage if he's in fact gay. Also, there's no evidence of a marriage with the person who he now claims is his husband.

GOP Rep-elect George Santos reportedly divorced a woman 2 weeks before running for office in 2019 despite suggesting he's been 'openly gay' for a decade

Santos is just doing what Republiars consistently do. They love lying. And their supporters love rushing to their defense every time they are caught lying. See, the first post that responded to you as a prime example.

Reactions: Noni and flint
Damn, sounds like he’d have been better off running as a Dem, sure would have fit in.

Naw, he's a Republiar through and through. These things are infected with the dual infections of Trumpitis and Hershel Walkeroa. Alone they just make you mentally defective, together they make you immune to either telling or hearing the truth.

Reactions: Sin City Vol

LOL

Well, I do agree that all politicians are actually Polieticians. Whether Democreeps or Republiars. But Trumpanzees are just so much fun to fool around with.

I think you are getting a lot of us wrong. I got over Trump a long time ago.......I know that Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and they both constantly lie to their base. Many Republican politicians say what they know their base wants to hear but then they rarely follow through and make the changes we want them to make. At least Democrats are partly honest and don't even try to hide the fact that they want to destroy America as it was founded. Many of us supported Trump simply because he was willing to stand up to the corrupt political establishment.

I think you are getting a lot of us wrong. I got over Trump a long time ago.......I know that Democrats and Republicans are both corrupt and they both constantly lie to their base. Many Republican politicians say what they know their base wants to hear but then they rarely follow through and make the changes we want them to make. At least Democrats are partly honest and don't even try to hide the fact that they want to destroy America as it was founded. Many of us supported Trump simply because he was willing to stand up to the corrupt political establishment.

Assuming he wanted to "stand up to the corrupt political establishment," do you honestly believe he wanted to replace it with a "righteous" political establishment, or -- much more likely -- he just wanted it to work for his and his cronies personal interests? Even if someone wants to attack and replace the establishment, you gotta look at what they want to replace it with. I hope you're not naive enough to believe that Trump was some altruistic white knight out to save America.

Reactions: Noni
Santos is just doing what Republiars consistently do. They love lying. And their supporters love rushing to their defense every time they are caught lying. See, the first post that responded to you as a prime example.
Good lord man!!! You come from the BUT TRUMP tribe and you are going to act shocked the other side has others just like you.

VN Store

Back