Gerald Williams?

Donald-N-McCoy

I totally forgot about Gerald Williams, it seems the Vinson issue has totally overshadowed him. Is he gonna make it to UT? If he doesn't make it he this year the kid should call it quits.

Im not trying to kill the kids dreams and i want him on the team. Im not an expert, but if he didn't make it this year, wouldn't that only give him 1 or 2 years of elgibilty.

I hope he does get here and shine, but it seems to get keep getting darker for G.Williams if he doesn't make it here this year.

twice the guy couldn't make the grade to get in, do you really want somebody on your team that it takes him 3 times to get the school?

wouldn't you want a guy that committed to playing for the orange and white?

I think he should honestly sue the NCAA, he made the scores for the ACT and they said i don't believe you take the test again. That is a bunch of BS and if i were his parent i would try every legal action i could.

If hes put that much effort into trying? Yes...Id rather see him get in like that than some one who gets a free pass and then blows it after a year or two (D-Mo)

SickemSmokey, i kinda feel the same way, if he can't pass a simple ACT then how the h311 is he gonna graduate from UT? He would just get UT in trouble, because if the kid is passing his grades the NCAA will investigate and probly find a tutor doing his work for him.

If G.Williams makes it to UT, do you realize how nasty our LBs will be. We could have OLB Mayo, MLB G.Williams, and OLB McCoy. They say Mayo is moving to MLB, but this is how i would do it since Williams is a big fella.

I'm not knocking the guy's talent at all. He's a heck of a player, but what's the use of taking him if by some chance he does get in? If you have to take the ACT more than twice, likely you can't pass too many undergraduate classes.

Yup they say he's in the 260's now....G-Dub will be a force if he ever gets in Orange and White...I still don't understand where things are at for him....why didn't he go to JUCO or Hargrave???

Okay, first try, he came close out of HS but fell short. Then he tried again but no prep and still failed. Then he went to prep school last year and failed yet again. He is in JUCO now and hopes to be at UT by next spring.

O and he did pass it, a couple times actually. The first time he passed, the NCAA upped the score needed. He then passed it again but the score jump was so high that it got red flagged. He was like .1 point away from passing this last time.

O and he did pass it, a couple times actually. The first time he passed, the NCAA upped the score needed. He then passed it again but the score jump was so high that it got red flagged. He was like .1 point away from passing this last time.

wat's he supposed to do not try as hard and get a lower score?

I think he needed an 18 and got it but they raised it to 19. He then scored either a 21 or 22 and the jump was too big. It's just a big joke.

I think he needed an 18 and got it but they raised it to 19. He then scored either a 21 or 22 and the jump was too big. It's just a big joke.

gosh that pisses me off.. he has the worst luck ever..
i really want him to make it this next year..

If these numbers are correct that really isn't a significant jump. I made a 7 point jump from my junior to senior year. I took a course that helped me prepare for standardized tests like the ACT and SAT. The tests were taken several month's apart and he had attended a prep school to help improve the preparation for the test. I think we all know that the NCAA Clearing house has issues and this is a case of the NCAA making an example of Gerald unfortunately. I really hope he makes it to UT. Saw him at O.W. game he is a beast. Definitely up around the 260 lb mark listed earlier.

VN Store

Back