DE-Brown
WLB-Davis
MLB-Wilson
SLB-AMW
CB-Johnson
SS-Kemp
FS-Fleming
CB-Evans

That isn't counting guys like R. Williams, Mathis, Thomas, Nelson, Brimfield, Melancon(back from prep), Thompson, Walker, Barnes, or any sleepers/studs from the 08 class.
Anybody else get a chill seeing that?

Haha...Davis seems to always be around the ball wether on Special Teams or in scrimmages

That is true. Davis is a headhunter on STs. He didn't play in the OW game because he was in the doghouse and Donald and Walker aren't on campus yet. AMW is closest to taking the last spot over Donald though. No telling how Davis would do as a starting LB.

Well, does it say anywhere in the rules that you can't stalk or make yourself a replica of another poster?

Probably not, considering the fact you have to be pretty lame to do so.

it's getting pretty retarded. he hasn't said anything more than, "i agree" or said something similar to mine

Ban him, ignore him, but just don't make him the conversation. I don't post much, but I do enjoy the read. Get the conversation back to G. W., I was really quite enjoying the discussion.

I think he will be 5*. As far as JUCO prospects go, he is definitely top 5. Justin Thompson and Carl Moore are dandys though.

VN Store

Back