Get Ready For Nd Part 2

jasonms20

Boys (and Ladies),

I got my ND tics today. 4 in the 8th row to watch ND trounce the Vols on Nov. 5th. Remember the beating you took with Ty at the helm at your place? Well now it is at the epicenter or college football (South Bend, Indiana) with Charlie Weis at the controls. If he can make a 5th round pic into the best quarterback in the NFL, he is going to make stars out of Brady Quinn and the boys. Can't wait to see you there!

WE ARE ND!!!

:lolup: :eek:lol: :dlol: :thefinger:
Originally posted by jasonms20@May 22, 2005 7:46 PM
Boys (and Ladies),

I got my ND tics today.  4 in the 8th row to watch ND trounce the Vols on Nov. 5th.  Remember the beating you took with Ty at the helm at your place?  Well now it is at the epicenter or college football (South Bend, Indiana) with Charlie Weis at the controls.  If he can make a 5th round pic into the best quarterback in the NFL, he is going to make stars out of Brady Quinn and the boys.  Can't wait to see you there!

WE ARE ND!!!
[snapback]97207[/snapback]​

BTW there is a big differnce between ND and the NFL! For one thing the TALENT!

Let see Melton it took everything ND had and a mistake by a 3rd sting QB for ND to beat UT. That just shows how pathetic ND really is.

I have a question...With us doing so well with a 3rd string QB last year..Does that show how stacked we are at QB or Just in all how good we are??

This has nothing to do with ND..So i guess i better make it somethin about it..so..yea.

um..Good Luck ND, your gonna need it! :)

Trounce? Hardly! The luck of the Irish was with you all that day, no doubt about that. So enjoy it while you can, cause I have a feeling the Vols are going to be looking for some payback and they will get it. Tennessee 49, ND 14.

I think they will score a lot seeing as how the crowd won't be a factor in that little stadium...

Weis better have a few extra Leprechauns on his depth chart, to expect the game, to even be remotely close this year.
Welcome jasonms20'' You still have time to think a little more'.

Congrat's for your win last year. We took it with a grain of salt!

No excuse we lost to the drunk'n Irish..Bet you all are physc'ddd! About your new coach!
Atleast i meant you can trace back his career!

The best coach in IND', is still breaking NFL records, as a QB :rocks:
I'd expect he'll be there nov 5th..but not on ND sidelines or booths...

Hope you sober up sang wiskey in the jar over and over.....and are of catholic faith! Trudy, Rootie, Booty,Weis, the fell'er that couldnt tackle himself, isnt gonna re-Tradition an Independent school. Talk smack to Harvard, Navy or someone else....Not here and not the week of the 5th in southbent.

who has time to worry about notre dame? before we get to your a** whooping, we have a few other teams to deal with...mmmkay?

u better be trolling on the Pitt, Michigan, Mich State, Washington, Purdue and USC boards. i would be worried about even breaking .500 before you have UT come up there.

7 home games? all on NBC? with everthing else on ABC and one on ESPN??

am i alone when i say I FREAK'N HATE THE IRISH!!?!?!

don't feel lonely , you know that big sucking sound you can hear coming from South Bend ....it's the fighting Irish!

Originally posted by jasonms20@May 22, 2005 8:46 PM
Boys (and Ladies),

I got my ND tics today.  4 in the 8th row to watch ND trounce the Vols on Nov. 5th.  Remember the beating you took with Ty at the helm at your place?  Well now it is at the epicenter or college football (South Bend, Indiana) with Charlie Weis at the controls.  If he can make a 5th round pic into the best quarterback in the NFL, he is going to make stars out of Brady Quinn and the boys.  Can't wait to see you there!

WE ARE ND!!!
[snapback]97207[/snapback]​

Man do I hate Notre Dame fans. You've been mediocre for years, you'rll never be a threat to win a national title ever again, your fans are some of the most idiotic homers I've ever encountered, and the 2nd coming of Christ could be your coach and he couldn't make Brady Quinn out to be a star.

Ohio State would like to thank Notre Dame for being on the poster that helped Eddie George win the Heisman in 1996:

George-vs-Notre-Dame.jpg

Trashing ND fans is a hobby of mine...

the 2nd coming of Christ could be your coach and he couldn't make Brady Quinn out to be a star. 

LOL!! classic.

speaking of eddie george... didnt tennessee dismantle him and stuff him 4 straight on a goal line stand?

pic of christ showing the national titles the fighting irish have won in the last 15 years:

s_jesus_i.jpg

Would of, could of , should of , didn't. All you ND haters had your chance to beat the Irish and got beat. If we lived in the land of "should haves" ND would have beaten Colorado for a National Title with the Rocket return, Randy Moss would have gone to ND, and Tenn. would have actually done something to brag about. Unfortunatly for you, we live in a reality where ND won at your place last year and will win at home this year.

GOD BLESS THE IRISH!!!

Originally posted by jasonms20@May 24, 2005 6:59 PM
Unfortunatly for you, we live in a reality where ND won at your place last year and will win at home this year.

We also live in a world where UT wins conference titles, national titles, and 10+ games while ND talks about what they did in the 60's and before....

Originally posted by jasonms20@May 24, 2005 7:59 PM
Would of, could of , should of , didn't.  All you ND haters had your chance to beat the Irish and got beat.  If we lived in the land of "should haves" ND would have beaten Colorado for a National Title with the Rocket return, Randy Moss would have gone to ND, and Tenn. would have actually done something to brag about.  Unfortunatly for you, we live in a reality where ND won at your place last year and will win at home this year.

GOD BLESS THE IRISH!!!
[snapback]97713[/snapback]​

:snoring: :snoring: :snoring: Stick around though, you might learn something about real football and not just getting lucky with some big wins....

Seriously Jason,

You can here last year and talked smack and are at it again. If UT is such a lightweight and ND so great, why do you get such excitement out of a 4 point victory?

Methinks its a sign of insecurity - an acknowledgment that your program is not a national power and hasn't been for years. We already have a team we play that used to be great. I think ND and Bama should play annually in the "What Was Bowl".

Jason, I hope your team doesn't get fooled by the "unconvential defense" of BYU again :dlol:

Originally posted by jasonms20@May 24, 2005 7:59 PM
Would of, could of , should of , didn't.  All you ND haters had your chance to beat the Irish and got beat.  If we lived in the land of "should haves" ND would have beaten Colorado for a National Title with the Rocket return, Randy Moss would have gone to ND, and Tenn. would have actually done something to brag about.  Unfortunatly for you, we live in a reality where ND won at your place last year and will win at home this year.

GOD BLESS THE IRISH!!!
[snapback]97713[/snapback]​

How was your bowl game last year?

Oh, a 38-21 loss to Oregon State in the mighty prestigous Insight Bowl.

Seriously, brag about beating Tennessee all you want, ND is a mediocre school that have the biggest homers of fans in the entire country that like to overrate their schedule every year and then whenever ND loses they just blame it on that instead of taking the loss like real fans do.

What do you want? Seriously. You won last year. Congrats. You got lucky and you know it. UT still has a lead in the all time series, and will most likely build on that lead this year.

Thankfully, most ND fans are NOT like this guy. All the fans I have met in Knoxville and South Bend were great, save for a couple of jackasses that sat behind me in South Bend in 2001. jason, was that you acting a fool?

Anyway, November is a long way off. I hope you at least have a winning record by the time the Big Orange rolls into town.

Yep, we gave you a win to hang your hat on last year. But that says it all about our programs. It was a game we should of won, but didn't in a fluke - and a game you won because upsets happen occassionally. Anyway, no favors this year. We've got revenge and 2 in a row at south bend on our side.

So what are the expectations in has-been football capital of America. 7-4, 6-5? An appearance in a December 28 bowl game on ESPN2? A win over Navy?

VN Store

Back