Get your mask ready

6 one way, half dozen the other. There are gaps in your mask (or my mask) that the virus can be expelled from or enter and the virus particles and droplets can still go through the fabric.

The argument here is because the mask is 100% effective, doesn't mean it is effective. If it helps even 50% that is more protection than not wearing one.

My issue comes in when we start talking about vaxxed wearing masks, or doubling masks. Will masking up and getting vaxxed provide more protection than either by themselves? Sure, I guess. But that doesn't mean it is needed. I think that is what is getting lost in all this. All of these things will stop the spread of the virus to some degree. But whether it is actually needed or not either isn't explained very well or not being taken into consideration.

The argument here is because the mask is 100% effective, doesn't mean it is effective. If it helps even 50% that is more protection than not wearing one.

My issue comes in when we start talking about vaxxed wearing masks, or doubling masks. Will masking up and getting vaxxed provide more protection than either by themselves? Sure, I guess. But that doesn't mean it is needed. I think that is what is getting lost in all this. All of these things will stop the spread of the virus to some degree. But whether it is actually needed or not either isn't explained very well or not being taken into consideration.

I've linked this video deep into the timeline. It's for indoor singing, which approximates loud talking. I am looking for the more recent follow up study. The pictures are easy to follow even if the word salad isn't.,

Moment AOC puts her Mask on For Group Photo Op Only To Whip It Off a minute later during rent moratorium rally on Capitol’s steps

This is the moment Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was filmed putting her face mask on for a group photograph - only to whip it off a minute later during a rally on the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

The video footage shows Ocasio-Cortez sitting among a group of activists fighting for an extension of the eviction moratorium without a mask on Monday.

An event organizer can then be heard telling everyone to come together on the steps of the Capitol Building before Ocasio-Cortez can be seen quickly putting a light blue face mask on.

A minute later, in the footage captured by Breitbart News, the Democrat can be seen speaking to activists without her mask.

46320331-9864841-image-m-34_1628166823229.jpg
46320315-9864841-image-a-35_1628166830468.jpg

This is the moment Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was filmed putting her face mask on for a group photograph (left) - only to whip it off a minute later (right) during a rally on the steps of the U.S. Capitol

46320319-9864841-image-m-41_1628166911353.jpg

The Democrat is seen her e in the crowd without a mask on as they all got into positions for the photo

Moment AOC puts her mask on for group photo op only to whip it off a minute later | Daily Mail Online

Moment AOC puts her Mask on For Group Photo Op Only To Whip It Off a minute later during rent moratorium rally on Capitol’s steps

This is the moment Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was filmed putting her face mask on for a group photograph - only to whip it off a minute later during a rally on the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

The video footage shows Ocasio-Cortez sitting among a group of activists fighting for an extension of the eviction moratorium without a mask on Monday.

An event organizer can then be heard telling everyone to come together on the steps of the Capitol Building before Ocasio-Cortez can be seen quickly putting a light blue face mask on.

A minute later, in the footage captured by Breitbart News, the Democrat can be seen speaking to activists without her mask.

46320331-9864841-image-m-34_1628166823229.jpg
46320315-9864841-image-a-35_1628166830468.jpg

This is the moment Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was filmed putting her face mask on for a group photograph (left) - only to whip it off a minute later (right) during a rally on the steps of the U.S. Capitol

46320319-9864841-image-m-41_1628166911353.jpg

The Democrat is seen her e in the crowd without a mask on as they all got into positions for the photo

Moment AOC puts her mask on for group photo op only to whip it off a minute later | Daily Mail Online

I'm still mad that she wouldn't take my donation to fix her grannies roof down in Puerto Rico. We raised over $100k to fix her roof since Donald Trump wouldn't do it and she just threw it back in our faces and said no thanks.

VN Store

Back