Go to hell, Alabama! (and everyone else) (merged)

It doesn't matter, Kentucky was a great football team back then.

That's like a coach going undefeated against Saban at LSU. Still something to brag about. IMO.

OK, so what kind of looks would you get if you went up to a group of Bama fans and started bragging about the 2001 UT/LSU game where Kelly Washington torched LSU's D and beat Saban?

They would most likely say, "WTF does that have to do with Bama?"

OK, so what kind of looks would you get if you went up to a group of Bama fans and started bragging about the 2001 UT/LSU game where Kelly Washington torched LSU's D and beat Saban?

They would most likely say, "WTF does that have to do with Bama?"

When we are talking about Neyland going undefeated against Bear. We are talking about football not Alabama football.

Usually when Bear Bryant is brought up Alabama fans think of him as the best football COACH in history.

Now if they were talking about Bear being the best ALABAMA coach in history. The Neyland argument would make no sense.

Last edited:
Good. Let tem know that they'll be back to the whipping post eventually too. It all goes in circles but UGA never knows it because it just goes from one level of mediocrity to the next. Go back to your dog house!

Hmmmmm, a Vol fan calling 2x in-a-row SECE Champs mediocre. I guess that makes sense. :crazy:

When we are talking about Neyland going undefeated against Bear. We are talking about football not Alabama football.

Usually when Bear Bryant is brought up Alabama fans think of him as the best football COACH in history.

Now if they were talking about Bear being the best ALABAMA coach in history. The Neyland argument would make no sense.

All Alabama fans care about is what Bryant did at Bama, not Maryland, UK, or aTm.

Reactions: 1 person
All Alabama fans care about is what Bryant did at Bama, not Maryland, UK, or aTm.

They also like to brag how BB is the best college football coach in the history of college football.

I use the Neyland argument to debate that.

I find it pretty amusing that a program that's had 3 losing seasons in a row is spewing such bravado at a program that's won NC's 3/4 past seasons, all because of a new HC that's landed a few early recruits. Might want to see how the team plays before you spit in Bama's eye. At least find a QB! Some of this stuff might get copied and pasted on Bama's team board. Ya neva' know!

Well.. you are a bulldog so I wouldn't expect you to know much about bravado.

To all of you who hate so deeply, please stop by anytime to kiss our crystal balls. To the rest, see you in October.

You can go choke on your crystal balls and chase them with drano, and while you're at it, choke on Saban's balls.

482611_447277362033289_769397710_n.jpg

VN Store

Back