Go to hell, Alabama! (and everyone else) (merged)

I'm starting to think that you folks don't like Bama. :unsure:

It seems a pity to announce to the world that you have reached the pinnacle of your being and that is to be a dog for life...sad,so sad...to be a Volunteer for life seems to be a much loftier goal...Go Vols

You could certainly characterize Alabama as the second most interesting team in the land of the orange. It's somewhat obvious that Tennessee fans live vicariously through the Crimson Tide's football accomplishments. It's as if the pilgrims are saying, yeah, we're not you, but if we were, we would have a really cool color to match out clothing attire everyday. Each time I travel through the great smoky Mts. I'm constantly taken back by the groundswell of verbal adulation coming from the locals for their SEC brethren. And it's not just in tenn. that you will experience this level of benevolence between these two historic rivals. Even now, any Tennessee fan who has on an orange t-shirt that says, "little brother," gets half off the ticket price to the Bear Bryant Museum." The tradition continues.:peace2:

Not a big NASCAR fan but flipping through the channels and Waltrip is driving a tribute to the national champions of football car. Thus, placing himself near the top of this list.

You could certainly characterize Alabama as the second most interesting team in the land of the orange. It's somewhat obvious that Tennessee fans live vicariously through the Crimson Tide's football accomplishments. It's as if the pilgrims are saying, yeah, we're not you, but if we were, we would have a really cool color to match out clothing attire everyday. Each time I travel through the great smoky Mts. I'm constantly taken back by the groundswell of verbal adulation coming from the locals for their SEC brethren. And it's not just in tenn. that you will experience this level of benevolence between these two historic rivals. Even now, any Tennessee fan who has on an orange t-shirt that says, "little brother," gets half off the ticket price to the Bear Bryant Museum." The tradition continues.:peace2:

I see you have discovered what a thesaurus is. We all know you don't understand what you just wrote out.

There's no need for the intellectual facade.

To all of you who hate so deeply, please stop by anytime to kiss our crystal balls. To the rest, see you in October.

Bear Bryant Museum?

Wait......you mean the Walmart in Tucaloosa right?

Reactions: 1 person
To all of you who hate so deeply, please stop by anytime to kiss our crystal balls. To the rest, see you in October.

You're one of those a$$ clowns that think you all have 15 national championships. If Tennessee decide to "self proclaim" titles like Bama use to then the "Vols" would have that many. How can a school say they won the Title after getting that a$$ handed to you in the bowl game and still claim the title. If I'm not mistaken I believe Bama has 9-10 that are recognized as true titles by the NCAA.

It's a rivalry!! Are we suppose to hold hands and sing Christmas carols together? HELL NAW, IT'S HATE 24/7 365!! Now I ain't gonna lie if I had a chance to nail a hot bama coed, I'd hit it and hate her the next morning like I'm suppose to!! One of y'all heatherns moved across the street from me last week, and I'm considering moving my mailbox over here just because I hate the Crimson Turd. I don't want my mail near that trash.

Reactions: 4 people
It's a rivalry!! Are we suppose to hold hands and sing Christmas carols together? HELL NAW, IT'S HATE 24/7 365!! Now I ain't gonna lie if I had a chance to nail a hot bama coed, I'd hit it and hate her the next morning like I'm suppose to!! One of y'all heatherns moved across the street from me last week, and I'm considering moving my mailbox over here just because I hate the Crimson Turd. I don't want my mail near that trash.

What if she's a wildebeast? As long as she has a heartbeat, right Sawzall?

Coming back from Talladega now..I never wanna here someone say roll tide again..I held us down though. Orange every where and rocky top loud! Bammer hammer jello slammer GO TO HELL ALABAMMER

Coming back from Talladega now..I never wanna here someone say roll tide again..I held us down though. Orange every where and rocky top loud! Bammer hammer jello slammer GO TO HELL ALABAMMER

If you're on I-59 heading toward Chattanooga watch the Georgia stretch. They are always sitting there waiting on you.

If you're on I-59 heading toward Chattanooga watch the Georgia stretch. They are always sitting there waiting on you.

On the only thing good to come out of Alabama now (n65) but thanks for the heads up

that 1 in your name refers to that one tooth thing you bammers got going...and I'll be first in line to accomodate you and guarantee you will never expose them again..ya'll got a sack full according to you bama idiots...doubt you have the nads...Go Vols

Hate to tell you guys, especially after you spent so much time venting and spewing hate for Bama, when you should have been spending time with your family, that the folks Bama fans really hate are Auburn fans. I spent 3 years in Birmingham in the 70's in college after 3 years at UT and I can tell you that Vols fans don't even draw attention from Bama fans. So if it makes you even more hungry for a good season and upswing in our football fortunes, just stew on that.

GBO

VN Store

Back