Go to hell, Alabama! (and everyone else) (merged)

Hate to tell you guys, especially after you spent so much time venting and spewing hate for Bama, when you should have been spending time with your family, that the folks Bama fans really hate are Auburn fans. I spent 3 years in Birmingham in the 70's in college after 3 years at UT and I can tell you that Vols fans don't even draw attention from Bama fans. So if it makes you even more hungry for a good season and upswing in our football fortunes, just stew on that.

GBO

This is not true at all except that possibly you lived in Alabama. What if we were hating Bama with our family?:loco:

This is not true at all except that possibly you lived in Alabama. What if we were hating Bama with our family?:loco:

I concur on this. Every bammer I know has said that Tennessee is their biggest rivalry and they want to beat Tennessee first. Now they may be a bit more confident about the fight we've been putting up the last few years. That will take some of the edge off of the hate but they hate us still.

I concur on this. Every bammer I know has said that Tennessee is their biggest rivalry and they want to beat Tennessee first. Now they may be a bit more confident about the fight we've been putting up the last few years. That will take some of the edge off of the hate but they hate us still.

They can't seem to get over neyland beating down their precious Bear. Oh and the supposed fulmer ratting them out or something.

Hate to tell you guys, especially after you spent so much time venting and spewing hate for Bama, when you should have been spending time with your family, that the folks Bama fans really hate are Auburn fans. I spent 3 years in Birmingham in the 70's in college after 3 years at UT and I can tell you that Vols fans don't even draw attention from Bama fans. So if it makes you even more hungry for a good season and upswing in our football fortunes, just stew on that.

GBO
Well I guess we can assume we'll be an under the radar ass whippin for the bloated pride tide come October. First comes pride, after that the fall.

GBO

You speak as if you a bama under a vol fan name on this board..... I smell a rat!!!!

Reactions: 5 people

GBO

Are you my Vol brother from another mother or a crimson cousin who's daddy could be a dozen???Stew on that...Go Vols

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Simmer down guys. I've been an orangeneck since about 1970. Just my observation that the Alabama-Auburn rivalry is like no other. Once saw a Bama and Tiger fan almost get into a fist fight on Cumberland Ave at a Tenn./Auburn game. When I lived in B'ham I was amazed at the hate exhibited by their fans toward each other. I had never witnessed that level of hate before but the friends I had while there, didn't seem concerned about Tenn. I also realize that was before we beat them a few times in the 90's.

P.S. I live a mile from Beech High School and will be watching Jalen Hurd in person. Can't wait.

Simmer down guys. I've been an orangeneck since about 1970. Just my observation that the Alabama-Auburn rivalry is like no other. Once saw a Bama and Tiger fan almost get into a fist fight on Cumberland Ave at a Tenn./Auburn game. When I lived in B'ham I was amazed at the hate exhibited by their fans toward each other. I had never witnessed that level of hate before but the friends I had while there, didn't seem concerned about Tenn. I also realize that was before we beat them a few times in the 90's.

P.S. I live a mile from Beech High School and will be watching Jalen Hurd in person. Can't wait.

First you say stew on that and then you say simmer down...what you cooking here on this go to hell bama thread...wear an orange hat or a smile so we can tell you from the bad guys...Go Vols

Last edited:
Sorry, my dual personalities showing thru. On the one hand the words of my dearly departed mother ring in my ear, "love thy neighbor but not his wife, unless you can't get caught" and then I sometimes get caught up in Volmaggedon and just hate, hate, and hate some more.
Did I mention the obnoxious, drunken Bama fans I've run into over the years? By the way, the people I work with (includes some some Commode Odors) all say Tenn. fans are so obnoxious, but I know they haven't seen any true, drunken, hateful, get in your face Bama/Auburn/Gator/LSU fans up close. So simmer, stew,chew or choke on it. Just great to have an electronic place to waste some time saying stupid stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
They can't seem to get over neyland beating down their precious Bear. Oh and the supposed fulmer ratting them out or something.

Bear never coached against Neyland while at Alabama. I don't think that bothers Bama fans at all. Now Fulmer beating them repeatedly was a different story and they truly reviled us in the 90's.

They can't seem to get over neyland beating down KENTUCKY'S precious Bear. Oh and the supposed fulmer ratting them out or something.

fyp. Bear never coached against Neyland while he was at Bama.

fyp. Bear never coached against Neyland while he was at Bama.

I was mistaken. It's easy to get football history squirrely sometimes I guess.

Well while I'm at it.

GO TO HELL KENSUCKY!! Brick by brick don't expect another win in the foreseeable future.

HELL YEA!!!!Give em hell Butch!!!

I find it pretty amusing that a program that's had 3 losing seasons in a row is spewing such bravado at a program that's won NC's 3/4 past seasons, all because of a new HC that's landed a few early recruits. Might want to see how the team plays before you spit in Bama's eye. At least find a QB! Some of this stuff might get copied and pasted on Bama's team board. Ya neva' know!

A few years ago I was in the restroom at halftime of the UT Bama game in Neyland. Two guys finished their business at the same time. One was a UT fan. The other was a Bammer. The UT fan started for the exit and ole Bammer said " In Alabama we wash our hands when we finish using the restroom". The Tennessee guy never missed a beat and replied "In Tennessee we don't pee on our hands". True story.

Yea, that "true story" is in the annals of every college and pro program in the country.

I find it pretty amusing that a program that's had 3 losing seasons in a row is spewing such bravado at a program that's won NC's 3/4 past seasons, all because of a new HC that's landed a few early recruits. Might want to see how the team plays before you spit in Bama's eye. At least find a QB! Some of this stuff might get copied and pasted on Bama's team board. Ya neva' know!

Hating Bama has nothing to do with Butch. He will eventually have to beat them to maintain job security.

Go to hell, Georgia. Is that better? This is VolNation. We can hate whoever we want.

It's an Internet board. It's the offseason.

Reactions: 1 person

Good. Let tem know that they'll be back to the whipping post eventually too. It all goes in circles but UGA never knows it because it just goes from one level of mediocrity to the next. Go back to your dog house!

I find it amusing that, I deduce, Georgia's message board is so bunk you're here amongst some Vols. :hi:

It's the off season, people gotta pass the time somehow

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back