"Going to do unspeakable things to Oklahoma"

Our guys will take the smile off their faces by the second half.....By the way, is there an a missing in the spelling of Oklahoma?
norman-oklahoma-sooner-a-mascot-for-the-oklahoma-sooners-dances-with-boomer-during-a-break-in.jpg

Will OK panic early like Kelly did and start going for it on 4th down in the first quarter as that’s what turned the momentum leading to the big UT lead. Does OK trust their defense to keep us out of the end zone or will they panic and start making risky decisions on offense? Personally, I don’t see their offense fairing well Saturday but we shall see as they say.
I think OU walks into the game panicked. They can't allow us to get going early. If there was ever a time for a fast start it would be this game, because it would immediately put pressure on their offense to keep up. I think any team on our schedule that has questions about their OL is in trouble. The strength of our team is the DL and if u can't block them u have no shot. Even if our offense isn't firing on all cylinders our DL is strong enough to keep us in a game long enough for the offense to make a few plays.

What favor are we returning? I don't recall 50 getting hung on Tennessee.
I realize what you were meaning in your previous post but I was only referring to W's and L's....not necessarily a score or differential of.

But also I don't think CJH gives a rats @$$ what might happen next year or the next or the next...pedal to the metal till 00:00. Jmo.

Reactions: VolRage
Teams have NOT attempted many passes beyond 10-15 yds. It’s been quick throws practically every pass attempt.
We've gotten very little quick penetration either (as elite pass rushes do). We're also significantly down in tackles for loss, which is unexpected considering the competition we've faced. Pierce has been nearly invisible.
I'm not panicked, but I am at least slightly concerned. Seeing us flooding the backfield early on would do wonders to alleviate that.

I cannot WAIT to welcome them to the SEC with a thrashing in front of their own crowd.

Send them home early! GB🍊!
I can assure you that we aren't thrashing them in Norman. Our history of SEC Road games should tell you that. Hopefully it changes this week and year, but until it doesn't we have zero reason to be overconfident. I remember the EXACT same things being said at S.Ce 2 years ago and at Fla and Mizzou last year. We got our asses handed to us all 3 games. We aren't to the point where we can be cocky or overconfident. Some of y'all make the rest of us look bad with all the **** talking and lack of humility. If you truly think we're going in there and blowing them out, I'd love to discuss a great business opportunity for you! 🙄🙄🙄..

Stay humble until we're actually in a position to $hit talk, which we definitely aren't right now. GBO!

Reactions: P.O.T.S. VOL
I can assure you that we aren't thrashing them in Norman. Our history of SEC Road games should tell you that. Hopefully it changes this week and year, but until it doesn't we have zero reason to be overconfident. I remember the EXACT same things being said at S.Ce 2 years ago and at Fla and Mizzou last year. We got our asses handed to us all 3 games. We aren't to the point where we can be cocky or overconfident. Some of y'all make the rest of us look bad with all the **** talking and lack of humility. If you truly think we're going in there and blowing them out, I'd love to discuss a great business opportunity for you! 🙄🙄🙄..

Stay humble until we're actually in a position to $hit talk, which we definitely aren't right now. GBO!
Yup. All these homers keep drinking their own Kool-Aid. We have played two high school teams and a junior college team. We abused them as we should have. But we have not faced a real team yet. The step up in competition is not incremental. This is a huge leap forward in competition. Oklahoma's defense is going to definitely put the kibosh on our offense. I'm not saying we're not going to score. But I am saying that we aren't going north of 35 points. And I really don't think we're going to get that far. I think this game is a much lower scoring affair than anybody dreamed. I'm thinking this is a game where both teams score under 30 points. If their defense gets Nico rattled at all, we could be in for a long day. The Oklahoma defense has been getting plenty of sacks. Sure they're competition hasn't been great either. But they're doing the work. If they start getting in the backfield and spooking Nico, he's going to end up throwing an interception or two. I really feel like the victory is going to hinge on whether or not we can prevent turnovers. I believe that if we have more than a single turnover in this game, we don't win.

Reactions: P.O.T.S. VOL
We've gotten very little quick penetration either (as elite pass rushes do). We're also significantly down in tackles for loss, which is unexpected considering the competition we've faced. Pierce has been nearly invisible.
I'm not panicked, but I am at least slightly concerned. Seeing us flooding the backfield early on would do wonders to alleviate that.
Didn’t Vols have like 15 TFL vs NC State?

VN Store

Back