Good luck with your one car per family

Dude take your meds.

I wasn't aware we elected her president and 60% of the Senate and House will do every single thing she says.

Also trains and ships are nice. Why in such a rush? Enjoy
We didn’t elect her for president. Have you forgotten that she is in Biden’s cabinet for the new green deal? You do realize that she ran off Amazon out of New York? We ain’t going to have no jobs when she gets done. We will all be on food stamps.

We didn’t elect her for president. Have you forgotten that she is in Biden’s cabinet for the new green deal? You do realize that she ran off Amazon out of New York? We ain’t going to have no jobs when she gets done. We will all be on food stamps.

Speak for yourself about the stamps. If that is the case you need to make better choices.

"We ain't going to have no jobs?"

Sigh

That would mean we have jobs. So I agree.

When did Biden name anyone to his non existent cabinet? He hasn't even won.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself about the stamps. If that is the case you need to make better choices.

"We ain't going to have no jobs?"

Sigh

That would mean we have jobs. So I agree.

When did Biden name anyone to his on existent cabinet? He hasn't even won.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to co-chair Biden-Sanders campaign climate task force
If I were you, I’d do a little research on my own. This thread is the truth. It’s what she will do on what I posted. The thread isn’t a joke.

This is about as productive as Trump was going to start WW3. If Repubs keep the Senate there will be no significant legislation changes and any significant EO will be challenged in the courts.

It’s going to be two wasted years of gridlock most likely till midterms.
Gridlock is my preferred method of governance.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Gridlock is my preferred method of governance.
Whelp congrats that’s gonna be what we get. Nothing fixed and multiple years of CRs on the budget.

But... you GA plebes gotta come thru for Cocaine Mitch in the runoffs or all hell breaks loose from a legislative standpoint.

If Biden wins no cows, no airplanes, no sausage, bacon, no jobs, high taxes, no church, COVID 19 shutdown of the country. Every house, building, and apartments will have to have solar panels on them. Good luck riding all railways under the ocean to Europe, Hawaii, and to every other country in the world. One car per family is going to be fun. 100 trillion dollars of the new green deal will bankrupt us, along getting back into the Paris agreement. Our country will be over in no time.

Do you have to wear a helmet when you leave the house or

Chill man. Trump said he would:

Build a wall with Pesos

Raise minimum wage to $10

Get healthcare for everyone after repealing Obamacare

Put a 35% import tax on Ford

prosecute Hillary

Reinstate waterboarding

These guys never do a fraction of what they talk about. If Biden wanted to do all this wacky stuff he's never get it through Congress

Whelp congrats that’s gonna be what we get. Nothing fixed and multiple years of CRs on the budget.

But... you GA plebes gotta come thru for Cocaine Mitch in the runoffs or all hell breaks loose from a legislative standpoint.
I realized long ago DC doesn’t fix anything. Everything they touch turn to crap. But yes we need the GOP to win at least one of the run off elections. I think Perdue will handle his fine.

If Biden wins no cows, no airplanes, no sausage, bacon, no jobs, high taxes, no church, COVID 19 shutdown of the country. Every house, building, and apartments will have to have solar panels on them. Good luck riding all railways under the ocean to Europe, Hawaii, and to every other country in the world. One car per family is going to be fun. 100 trillion dollars of the new green deal will bankrupt us, along getting back into the Paris agreement. Our country will be over in no time.
This reads like "Amish Paradise" by weird Al.

There's no phone, no lights, no motorcar
Not a single luxury
Like Robinson Caruso
It's as primitive as can be

VN Store

Back