Good luck with your one car per family

I realized long ago DC doesn’t fix anything. Everything they touch turn to crap. But yes we need the GOP to win at least one of the run off elections. I think Perdue will handle his fine.
I pretty much assume everything the government touches will die and thus hearing all these wonderful state run ideas I’m assuming will result in exactly the opposite of what they hope to achieve.

Two more wasted years of gridlock looks like a great option to me.

I know you're trying to be cute, but when they start subsidizing dick removals with tax dollars, get back to me.
Isnt that what happened in the military. I forget which way they went but someone actively transitioned during a period they could have been deployed. It was a big hubablu a while back.

Isnt that what happened in the military. I forget which way they went but someone actively transitioned during a period they could have been deployed. It was a big hubablu a while back.
Obama turned the military into a social experiment. The left talks about Trump, but they are the ones who have lost their minds. I had a young person tell me they voted for Biden because of LGTBQ issues. I asked, so when you are going to get a job, a mortgage, or your country is dealing with immigration, or foreign adversary, how important is it going to be to you, personally, whether John wants to become Julie?

Obama turned the military into a social experiment. The left talks about Trump, but they are the ones who have lost their minds. I had a young person tell me they voted for Biden because of LGTBQ issues. I asked, so when you are going to get a job, a mortgage, or your country is dealing with immigration, or foreign adversary, how important is it going to be to you, personally, whether John wants to become Julie?

So human rights take a backseat to the economy.

I mean him talking gibberish about "systemic racism" is easily tolerated and ignored, but no bacon?..thats where I draw the line!!

VN Store

Back