Goodell Upholds 4 Game Suspension For Brady

In both the Spygate and Deflategate cases, I think the Pats are "guilty" of doing things that every other organization does as well. I mean, Aaron Rodgers even admitted he likes the footballs a little more inflated, and has had the equipment managers prepare them accordingly.

It's funny how former and current quarterbacks alike came out of the nowhere to talk about how common this is, but ESPN shunned them and only played the 4-5 ex players who think it's awful over and over.

Reactions: 1 person
It's funny how former and current quarterbacks alike came out of the nowhere to talk about how common this is, but ESPN shunned them and only played the 4-5 ex players who think it's awful over and over.

Clearly this being played as the non-issue that it should have been wasn't going to drive their ratings during the 7 month offseason.

You brady groupies are in the minority and are living in a fantasy world. The majority of fans will always view brady and the Pats as blatant cheaters. You act like I should have first hand knowledge of evidence so why don't I produce it. That's rediculous. That's what unethical people do is destroy and cover up. That's what the Pats have done for years. Are they really being punished for nothing? Did spygate really happen? You people are trying to rewrite history. You need to answer my question that I've asked many times. Is anyone within the pats organization guilty of anything in your mind? Are you so paranoid that you think 70% of the world hates your team because they're successful. Are you afraid to face that question and answer it? I'll wait

Making up stats really doesn't help your case. Asserting that majority of fans feel exactly like you doesn't help your case.

Also today's ESPN article doesn't help you very much.

What th latest espn article tells us.
1: the long term cheating was much worse than thought.
2: Goodell tried to protect his friend Kraft after spygate by quickly imposing a quick punishment and trying to sweep it under the rug.
3: Goodell wad pissed and felt betrayed after they cheated again and came down on them hard for deflategate

The fact that you can read the latest espn expose and still defend this franchise is unbelievable

Belicheat, Kraft and Brady* could all come out and admit they have cheated for years and I still don't think these blind defenders would believe it.

Belicheat, Kraft and Brady* could all come out and admit they have cheated for years and I still don't think these blind defenders would believe it.

if the stuff about them stealing play sheets is accurate then that is ridiculous.

This is a hilarious statement coming from the likes of you considering you have made up your mind regardless of what has even been proven. The NFL could come out and fully admit they have nothing on Brady and you'd still proclaim him wrong.

Oh wait, that's pretty much exactly what's happened. In the meantime, how much crowd noise you guys been pumping in lately?

This is a hilarious statement coming from the likes of you considering you have made up your mind regardless of what has even been proven. The NFL could come out and fully admit they have nothing on Brady and you'd still proclaim him wrong.

Oh wait, that's pretty much exactly what's happened. In the meantime, how much crowd noise you guys been pumping in lately?

You all keep repeating this hoping it to be true and yet has never happened. How are those 2 win seasons going, or you full time on the cheaters bandwagon?

You all keep repeating this hoping it to be true and yet has never happened. How are those 2 win seasons going, or you full time on the cheaters bandwagon?

Oh so you only like when people keep asserting things over and over when it's not your team?

Our 2 win season wasn't quite as good as yours; you know the one where you purposely tanked to make sure you got Andrew Luck?

It also states all of this is "payback" for "Spygate"; which means yes, it has been primarily a witch hunt.

OK I get it. Now we've gone from nobody cheated at anytime to now everyone else cheated but Brady. He was totally unaware of the play sheets being stolen from locker rooms. The video taping and the entire library of tapes and stolen material. These cheatriots Homers are hilarious!

OK I get it. Now we've gone from nobody cheated at anytime to now everyone else cheated but Brady. He was totally unaware of the play sheets being stolen from locker rooms. The video taping and the entire library of tapes and stolen material. These cheatriots Homers are hilarious!

Hey look, if I keep repeating crap over and over, maybe it will make me 100% correct! And I'll just keep on ignoring anything that hurts the narrative I keep repeating!

But you keep on fighting that good fight little buddy!

Oh so you only like when people keep asserting things over and over when it's not your team?

Our 2 win season wasn't quite as good as yours; you know the one where you purposely tanked to make sure you got Andrew Luck?

You have a link for that?

You are delusional at best if you don't think the patriots are cheaters.

It also states all of this is "payback" for "Spygate"; which means yes, it has been primarily a witch hunt.

Sure, you could take that slant...or you could look at it like the league probably gave the Pats their one and only get out of jail free card after Spygate and much like what happens when you get arrested when you're on probation, your sentences get stiffer and stiffer.

That seems more reasonable, wouldn't you think?

Report: Most teams take extra precautions to combat Patriots’ spying | ProFootballTalk

According to the report, at least 19 NFL teams — most of the league — have confirmed that they took precautions against the Patriots that they didn’t take against any other opponent, because they were more concerned about spying when they faced the Patriots than they were when they faced any other opponent. Steps teams have taken against the Patriots include running fake plays during walk-through practices in case the Patriots were spying, not leaving anything sensitive in the trash at their hotels in New England, declining the Patriots’ offer to use their facilities, blocking off the visitors’ locker room at Gillette Stadium to keep Patriots employees out, sweeping for bugs, and telling the Patriots’ visiting locker room manager to leave because they didn’t trust him not to spy.

Sure, you could take that slant...or you could look at it like the league probably gave the Pats their one and only get out of jail free card after Spygate and much like what happens when you get arrested when you're on probation, your sentences get stiffer and stiffer.

That seems more reasonable, wouldn't you think?

That might be reasonable, but the problem is they went after something that was widely overblown, inaccurately reported, and even had other owners why in the world they were making such a big deal out of it.

Meaning if you're going to go after them for something, at least have some hard evidence and maybe next time don't choose something that ultimately didn't seem to amount to much. There is little outrage against the reports that the NFL leaked incorrect information purposely to Mortensen to create the public narrative that would already have the Patriots cast with a negative eye.

Report: Panthers were convinced Patriots taped Super Bowl practices | ProFootballTalk

Today’s ESPN report mentions specifically the belief among the Panthers that their practices had been taped prior to Super Bowl XXXVIII, and that offensive coordinator Dan Henning changed their game-plan at halftime.]

“Our players came in after that first half and said it was like [the Patriots] were in our huddle,” a Panthers source told ESPN. “Do I have any tape to prove they cheated?. No. But I’m convinced they did it.”

So he can't prove anything, but yeah just believe him.

VN Store

Back