GOP Has A Big Demographics Problem

Where did I use a CNN citation? If you are saying talking points, every facet of your comments have been.

Didn’t find it, did you?

Now, my point is this, you and your ilk portray the image of sheep. Whether you are or not, that’s between you and your shepherd.

You want to rip out contributing *illegals who have overstayed the limits of the law* and students who may become a small fraction of doctors in America? Seems about right. As much as I want to see a resolution on this, let Trump kill this and let's make a bet on whether there is a really stupid mobilization or not. Like I said earlier, I'm mind numbingly ignorant of the real world and live in la la land.

fify ...to be true

why even bring it up???
Is that something you understand?

To show how an oft repeated, deeply held belief can sound so completely idiotic with the passage of time. Some see the idiocy sooner than later. The people who see it sooner are often referred to as libtards. The people who see it later...red blooded, God fearing, flag waving, Muricans.

Last edited:
Good ole Twitter blocking conservatives

[twitter]969693684085207041[/twitter]

Good ole Twitter blocking conservatives

[twitter]969693684085207041[/twitter]

It may have something to do with the necessary pressure being brought on social media forums to better filter its content. Obviously false and misleading posts intended to sway the reader to a false conclusion for political reasons are being filtered. If you notice some of your "sources" disappearing, maybe that should tell you something.

It may have something to do with the necessary pressure being brought on social media forums to better filter its content. Obviously false and misleading posts intended to sway the reader to a false conclusion for political reasons are being filtered. If you notice some of your "sources" disappearing, maybe that should tell you something.

That Twitter is another faux, BS “news” outlet, pandering to the audience they want to reach with propagandized, partisan agendas?

That filter?

Isn’t your party the one who espouses to champion the 1A?

Last edited:

This is such a BS response.

Even Ajit Pai, the chair of the Federal Communications Commission, has said that Twitter discriminates against conservatives.

Who and how does Twitter dictate what’s misleading?
Twitter sends a message that it’s ‘inappropriate content’ and won’t respond as to why exactly nor how to remedy it.

Unfortunately, this appears to be yet another example of big tech's war against conservative ideas online.

That Twitter is another faux, BS “news” outlet, pandering to the audience they want to reach with propagandized, partisan agendas?

That filter?

Isn’t your party the one who espouses to champion the 1A?

We do champion the First Amendment, and it has absolutely no application here. Only applies to government action.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe the Republcan and Democratic parties will both dissolve into the toxic sludge they actually are. That would be ideal.

Trump isn’t a Christian or conservative, he just appealed to that demographic. The sooner conservatives and repubs realize that and distance themselves from him the better.

I’m 28 and most of my friends either didn’t vote for Trump or regret doing so. One even went as far as to say he wouldn’t mind if something happened to Trump so that Pence can take his place.

I’ll go on record and say that I actually didn’t vote in this past election. I wasn’t voting for the “lesser of two evils”. I wasn’t going to vote for Hillary. And I sure wasn’t going to vote for Trump. Both were/are awful choices. I knew Tennessee would likely be carried by Trump, so my vote wouldn’t have really matter anyways.

We have let our eclection process has become a dog and pony, reality TV show. But hey, Keeping up with the Kardashian’s is in it’s 14th so we have that going for us.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe the Republcan and Democratic parties will both dissolve into the toxic sludge they actually are. That would be ideal.

Toxic sludge I agree and we were warned. No matter how many parties are involved it will still be ideologically driven, thus causing even more division. Limiting federal power to core constitutional powers would make most issues fade away. Not sure that will work in a global and tech environment today though.

To show how an oft repeated, deeply held belief can sound so completely idiotic with the passage of time. Some see the idiocy sooner than later. The people who see it sooner are often referred to as libtards. The people who see it later...red blooded, God fearing, flag waving, Muricans.

You just come across as racist.

The only guarantee is that the overall movement will continue left. We swing back and forth but the swing itself constantly shifts to the left.

I disagree, the more your party continues to call everyone racist and deplorable and such, the worse it’ll get for you. I know lifelong democrats who voted trump, because you guys chose a horrible candidate, and anybody who disagrees is called names.

SCOTUS rules that democratic party lacked standing to challenge Wisconsin's gerrymandered districts, meaning the districts will stand for the time being. Big set back for the good guys.

VN Store

Back