GOP Has A Big Demographics Problem

I don’t think that there’s enough evidence for climate change being caused by man. Acid rain. Yup that was us and we cleared it up. How can you trust climate scientists who have been caught faking their data twice?

Climate change is a scam. We can’t stop climate change. It happens regardless of us. What we should be doing is studying what’s coming (actually studying) and trying to figure out how we as humans are going to survive it.

There is no money or control in researching how we live with it.

Why do you call it a scam? What do these scientist have to gain. I would trust them over the people that deny that it is happening or deny that humans do not and cannot affect it either negatively or positively. Of course it has happened naturally over millions of years by volcanoes, meteors, and polar shifts but that is accepted in the scientific community and not the point of contention.
What the scientists stand to gain is research money. If they were being given money to prove it was a hoax, they would do just that.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do you call it a scam? What do these scientist have to gain. I would trust them over the people that deny that it is happening or deny that humans do not and cannot affect it either negatively or positively. Of course it has happened naturally over millions of years by volcanoes, meteors, and polar shifts but that is accepted in the scientific community and not the point of contention.

I was told that Miami wa going to underwater.. that was i30 years ago

That's what less than informed conservatives always say. Informed citizens KNOW that our country has never been successful when governed from the right. It always works best when governed from the center.

Also, Republicans have moved farther right than Democrats have moved left. Every research study shows it. Do some objective research and you'll find out that classic liberalism is this country's most successful governing ideology

That is an ignorant and silly statement. Tell that to those central American countries.

The far right loons are easily to identify and characterize. They are the conspiracy nuts, White Nationalist, and anti "left", climate change deniers, Holocaust deniers, and evangelicals.

I guess when someone calls the left loons they are one of them.

What a dumb statement

That's what less than informed conservatives always say. Informed citizens KNOW that our country has never been successful when governed from the right. It always works best when governed from the center.

Also, Republicans have moved farther right than Democrats have moved left. Every research study shows it. Do some objective research and you'll find out that classic liberalism is this country's most successful governing ideology

Classical liberalism has about as much in common with the liberalism of Nancy Pelosi as a dog has in common with an ice cream cone.

Reactions: 3 people
Classical liberalism has about as much in common with the liberalism of Nancy Pelosi as a dog has in common with an ice cream cone.

Exactly. Who said anything about Nancy Pelosi? She's a progressive and nowhere near the middle.

My point is that centered governing works. Classic liberalism is a centered ideology

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Exactly. Who said anything about Nancy Pelosi? She's a progressive and nowhere near the middle.

My point is that centered ideas work.

even so, classical liberalism is centered around the supremacy of the individual as opposed to the collective and big government solutions

Reactions: 2 people

My point is that centered governing works. Classic liberalism is a centered ideology

Classic liberalism isn't centered ideology. Classic liberalism is self reliance and small government.

Reactions: 2 people

I agree with your premise but you are FOS on your second paragraph. Classic liberalism no longer exists. If you think it does then you are one step short of the Bernie camp.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m a tree hugger. Recycle everything possible. Clean the trash out of the river. Every time I go out on my canoe I come back with a bag full of trash. Schedule one of my vacations every year to be on st George island for a sea turtle protection event ( we actually do stuff that helps) contractor so it’s an F250 but well maintained to prevent any unnecessary leaks or spills. Harassing whailing ships is stupid and unproductive to affect change.
So maybe I’m a left leaning fiscal conservative

Like pretty much 99% of us right wing nutjobs.

VN Store

Back