GOP withdraws from Presidential Debates

It's a pretty accurate measure of the wishes of the American people....and I view that as a little bit relevant.
It's a number skewed by a handful of population hives. It's also why the feds should have way less power but those hives can't seem to grasp that concept

It's a number skewed by a handful of population hives. It's also why the feds should have way less power but those hives can't seem to grasp that concept
Hives?
I know it's a bizarre concept and hard to wrap your mind around, but a person living in one of those hives is every bit the American as the person living in Bumf##k.

Record rates of inflation, WW3 is looming, crime is rampant, censorship is being normalized, continual supply chain issues, wide open borders, kids are being encouraged by their government to cut off their penises and get breast implants.

I’d say we are pretty much there bud.
How much did Trump add to the debt and deficit? That was also money just made out of thin air that helped get this most recent snowball rolling.

It's both parties fault. They are constantly one upping each other on the dumb/bad, but it's ok because the other guy is always worse.

Reactions: volfanhill
It's a pretty accurate measure of the wishes of the American people....and I view that as a little bit relevant.
So are the polls conducted over the phone....it only tells you what the data is limited to. It no way, shape, or form, comes close to measuring the wishes of Americans in general.

Would you rather have cancer, or a stroke? You know both are bad, no idea how bad either one will be until you get it, no idea if it can be fixed, or if it will lead to further health problems. And people fight over their preferred means of suffering while ignoring the symptoms of their chosen affliction. And instead of trying to not get either and fix the country you are berated for not continuing the system that both sides admit has failed.

The constant whine of its the media is so tiresome. There was a moderator from fox during the last election cycle. The problem was that trump just wanted to say nothing but catch phrases and insults. He didn’t want to spend time preparing arguments of substance.

The constant whine of its the media is so tiresome. There was a moderator from fox during the last election cycle. The problem was that trump just wanted to say nothing but catch phrases and insults. He didn’t want to spend time preparing arguments of substance.
We need new faces in the next debates

While I agree about Trump, the debate question from Brazil while working for cnn CNN being give to Hillary in advance in 2016, gives the GOP all the ammo it needs. And fed right into many of Trumps complaints.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
For the sake of posterity, I think we should declare whether or not polls matter now and moving forward.

I was called on a poll and one question was "are you sympathetic to the NRA" I support the NRA but I'm not sympathetic. I thought the question was framed to have a negative answer towards the nra.

Reactions: Wireless1
For the sake of posterity, I think we should declare whether or not polls matter now and moving forward.
The “science” of polling is currently very flawed. The historical metrics are no longer accurate, and people and groups no longer are “honest” in responses.

I was called on a poll and one question was "are you sympathetic to the NRA" I support the NRA but I'm not sympathetic. I thought the question was framed to have a negative answer towards the nra.
Most polling today seems to have a marketing slant rather than an informational slant, somebody is paying for it and we need to make them happy

I thought the media loved Hillary. What happened then?
The media drags dems across the finish line when they win?
And the repubs overcome the media when they win?
Do you ever stop and actually listen to yourself?
Well Poindexter weren’t we told the only reason Trump won was because of Russia? The media could not have been deeper in the bag for Clinton.

I thought the media loved Hillary. What happened then?
The media drags dems across the finish line when they win?
Russian government sabotaged Bernie (always silent on that) and then CNN reporters giving Hillary debate questions in advance wasn't enough. It's why you are always wrong about trump. He was not the worst to ever run for POTUS. That title belongs to Hills.

Russian government sabotaged Bernie (always silent on that) and then CNN reporters giving Hillary debate questions in advance wasn't enough. It's why you are always wrong about trump. He was not the worst to ever run for POTUS. That title belongs to Hills.

Then that makes dementia Joe 2nd.

Anyone want to watch @lawgator1 turn into Troll Mode First Class?

Hey, LG, do you think the debates over the last three elections have been moderated fairly and without bias?

I think the ones with Trump were biased in the sense that the moderators asked questions which highlighted his idiocy.

VN Store

Back