Gottleib ripping Tennessee a new one

dickens821

Oh yeah, and Tyler isn't a first round draft pick.

Even though he's listed as a middle first round pick in every mock draft I have seen.

gottlieb has not been paying attention very closely.

We have some shortcomings, but we have THE SINGLE BEST resume' in the land. There is no doubt about that.

Wonder why he's not trashing UCLA and KU for a couple of bad losses, or debating what UNC has done.

he stole credit cards from a roommate and fraudulently charged over $900 to those cards. Subsequently, he was kicked off the Notre Dame basketball team and eventually convicted of misdemeanor fraud

WOW

"I think Tennessee... I love Bruce Pearl and I think he is good for the game... but this 'our 10 is better than anyone elses 10...' Not really... Their bench is rather... unimpressive"

On Chris: "He's a limited athlete, when left alone is a prolific shooter...The worst shots I have ever seen in a game of that magnitude."

"They got killed on the glass! By a Tennessee team that can't rebound!" Yeah. We've outrebounded our last 9 opponents.

The fact that he mocks Brian really gets to me. He played for 5 minutes. Pulled down 4 boards. Caused two fouls. God I hate Gottlieb sometimes.

he stole credit cards from a roommate and fraudulently charged over $900 to those cards. Subsequently, he was kicked off the Notre Dame basketball team and eventually convicted of misdemeanor fraud

WOW
Wow indeed.

I wonder if he took moron in college or did he learn from moron on tape?

"Tell me a team that has won a national championship without 3 first round draft picks...look on both of these teams. Tell me where the first round draft picks are? They're not there. There's one. Derrick Rose. Maybe CDR. That's it"

VN Store

Back