Grand jury seated and investigating Trump

lawgator1

Reactions?

I think if indicted and found guilty of tax or financial fraud the only surprise would be that anyone is actually surprised.

Reactions: Wadetime
Reactions?

I think if indicted and found guilty of tax or financial fraud the only surprise would be that anyone is actually surprised.
I think it's a horrible practice to only go after someone bc you disagree with them politically. We all know Trump isn't being looked into if he weren't POTUS. I think it's an embarrassment of office to run for office on the claim that you will investigate person x if elected. I would hope people in the legal profession would agree. Trumps a POS. But we can be better then this.

Reactions?

I think that now that this Pandora’s Box has been opened we can expect this kind of tit for tat going forward and you idiots did this to us all. Bravo well done 👏!

would have to agree with volfanhill - I think it's politically motivated to do the investigation. that said if they find wrong doing then he should get the appropriate punishment.

I bet we could all be found of some "wrongdoing ".
Give me a break. A supposed patriot who wants to make America great and his base loves him because he puts "America first" that allegedly dodged paying millions upon millions in taxes he owed to that very same country. Yeah we all speed and park illegally sometimes but this is not that level of a crime. If true.

Reactions: Wadetime
Give me a break. A supposed patriot who wants to make America great and his base loves him because he puts "America first" that allegedly dodged paying millions upon millions in taxs he owed to that very same country. Yeah we all speed and park illegally sometimes but this is not that level of a crime. If true.

IRS ring a bell?

Give me a break. A supposed patriot who wants to make America great and his base loves him because he puts "America first" that allegedly dodged paying millions upon millions in taxes he owed to that very same country. Yeah we all speed and park illegally sometimes but this is not that level of a crime. If true.

I see. Glad you are the ruler, I guess.

What are you going to think when the DA from Bumfuzzle, TX seats a grand jury to investigate Biden and Harris’ treatment of immigrant kids and the money being spent?
They will do what they always do. Scream it's unfair and forget what their side did in the past. It's like Mitch. He keeps warning them what will happen if they screw around with procedure in the senate. Tells them what will happen as a result of their escalation when he gets power back. He gets power back. Does exactly what he said he would do. Then they act like a victim.

I think this is a terrible precedent being set by some very petty people. Pure political vindictiveness, nothing else.
Of course he might very well be guilty......I’ll wait for the evidence to decide if someone is being vindictive. You should too.

Do you take all deductions you qualify for?

VN Store

Back