Grand jury seated and investigating Trump

Fake news. I read not two days ago on this very board that neither the organization nor the CFO would be indicted.
Where did you read that? All I saw two days ago was posting about how Trump himself wasn't facing any charges at this time.

Where did you read that? All I saw two days ago was posting about how Trump himself wasn't facing any charges at this time.
Well to be complete several quotes we’re provided from Trump’s lawyer which to paraphrase said “so… this is it?”. But no clearly this is a very big deal.

Well to be complete several quotes we’re provided from Trump’s lawyer which to paraphrase said “so… this is it?”. But no clearly this is a very big deal.

Honestly, I think you should wait until the indictments are released this afternoon to make that judgment. If they are indicting him for $10k worth of underreporting, I'll agree with you. But if its systemic and organized fraud on a large scale, maybe not.

The dynamic between the CFO and Trump will be interesting. On the one hand, Trump is surely counting on this fellow's loyalty not to implicate him. On the other hand, Trump has a LONG and WELL KNOWN history of IMMEDIATELY TURNING on people that hurt his image, directly or indirectly.

Honestly, I think you should wait until the indictments are released this afternoon to make that judgment. If they are indicting him for $10k worth of underreporting, I'll agree with you. But if its systemic and organized fraud on a large scale, maybe not.

The dynamic between the CFO and Trump will be interesting. On the one hand, Trump is surely counting on this fellow's loyalty not to implicate him. On the other hand, Trump has a LONG and WELL KNOWN history of IMMEDIATELY TURNING on people that hurt his image, directly or indirectly.

It's a state tax issue, at most back taxes and a fine will be paid.

Nobody is going to jail LG. They are trying to squeeze the CFO to disclosing or even composing evidentiary data to support their political witch hunt. It’s as hog said 👇
It's a state tax issue, at most back taxes and a fine will be paid.

Reactions: AM64
Fake news. I read not two days ago on this very board that neither the organization nor the CFO would be indicted.
I dont care enough to look, but I dont remember people saying there wouldnt be an indictment of the CFO. I am going to put this down as the 23,000th time you have overstated your anti Trump "facts".

VN Store

Back