Grand jury seated and investigating Trump

I wonder how an indictment would impact the companies business loans. I wouldn't be shocked if it forced some of them to come due.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Corp. being under federal indictment violates covenants. Not saying they would call the loan in. Just read a Forbes article stating as much. It was a little over the top IMO.
I can’t wait to read the justification for criminal charges against a corporation for employees not properly reporting taxable benefits. That alone should be utterly enthralling

It wouldn't surprise me if the Corp. being under federal indictment violates covenants. Not saying they would call the loan in. Just read a Forbes article stating as much. It was a little over the top IMO.

I could see loans maybe being called in if there is a conviction but off an indictment this frivolous? I can’t see it.

Reactions: AM64
I can’t wait to read the justification for criminal charges against a corporation for employees not properly reporting taxable benefits. That alone should be utterly enthralling
It's happened before. One of our competitors was fined $30 millions dollars in the early 2000's for not having enough systems in place to prevent servers from lying about their tip income. I doubt they were indicted. But they ponied up the cash for a reason.

It's happened before. One of our competitors was fined $30 millions dollars in the early 2000's for not having enough systems in place to prevent servers from lying about their tip income. I doubt they were indicted. But they ponied up the cash for a reason.

Was that state or federal? The feds can squeeze a hell of a lot harder than the states can when it comes to failing to report income.

I could see loans maybe being called in if there is a conviction but off an indictment this frivolous? I can’t see it.
I don't think it will happen anyway. Bad business decision by the bank. You would potentially only get back pennies on the dollar.

That’s my point. Civil fines sure all the time. A criminal indictment is pure political theater by the DA’s office.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Libs in another slow motion meltdown on Twitter as it slowly dawns on them that once again, the person of Trump once again slips through their Itsy bitsy woke fingers 😝

LMFAO 😂

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey @lawgator1 and shrew @evillawyer better get busy moving those water pails spinning this as a big deal and that you finally got Trump!!! 🤡
We'll see.
Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up 😂
LMFAO so he goes on record and puts his name by it and you come back with he’s just down playing it all for appearances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ouch

If it wasn’t prompted by the statute of limitations, it’s time for the Price is Right sound.

VN Store

Back