Grand jury seated and investigating Trump

How can someone not be an egomaniac and say I think I can run this country?

That in itself makes every president ever an egomaniac and every president ever has killed more people in one year than the most prolific serial killer.

Obama literally set inside a room and watched a terrorist get killed that he authorized.

Leaders are egomaniacs. What's your point?

Only POTUS in recent history (that we know of) that authorized a kill of a US citizen (and his son) without due process.

Fringe benefits? Lol. Weak case for all the hype. Where did all the RE valuation talk go?

If it was anyone but Trump, it would be a small fine and no admission of guilt.

Fringe benefits? Lol. Weak case for all the hype. Where did all the RE valuation talk go?

That's how it will end up but the DA had to bring charges to justify his witch hunt. The investigation and court proceedings will cost the taxpayers more than they will collect in fines from this.

That's how it will end up but the DA had to bring charges to justify his witch hunt. The investigation and court proceedings will cost the taxpayers more than they will collect in fines from this.

Love how all the headlines mention "tax-related" issues like the implication is large-scale tax evasion. Their CFO might have gotten elementary school for his grandchildren paid for as well as free parking.

That said, the meltdown will be fun to watch.

Reactions: AM64

It's not the fines and penalties... it's the crimes of fraud they are after for false statements on a tax return...no matter how trivial.

3 years to get here. Looks like they tried to get the CFO to roll over and it wasn't happening.

All those Cohen allegations have failed to materialize (shocking I know).

Sometime DAs bring charges because a crime was committed. By your reasoning maybe we shouldn't go after burglars because we can only recover a few few dollars and would have to spend many times that amount catching, prosecuting and jailing them?

Sometime DAs bring charges because a crime was committed. By your reasoning maybe we shouldn't go after burglars because we can only recover a few few dollars and would have to spend many times that amount catching, prosecuting and jailing them?
LMAO. Just keep throwing **** at the wall I’m sure over the next 10 years or so you’ll get something to stick eventually 😂

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
3 years to get here. Looks like they tried to get the CFO to roll over and it wasn't happening.

All those Cohen allegations have failed to materialize (shocking I know).
That’s exactly what they were doing and it was fairly obvious when this whole **** show started.

The DA wasn't looking for minor tax filing issues, he was digging for anything and this is all he could come up with. Something that should be handled in civil court with the states revenue office.

And sometimes DA's offices are weaponized to go after political targets. I wonder how many large Democrat supporters with similar wealth and business interests were looked into with the same fervor?

The point is this is political, not about justice. A politicized government and legal system is never a good idea, no matter which side you identify with.

And sometimes DA's offices are weaponized to go after political targets. I wonder how many large Democrat supporters with similar wealth and business interests were looked into with the same fervor?

The point is this is political, not about justice. A politicized government and legal system is never a good idea, no matter which side you identify with.
They should just explain that to the Judge and Jury when time comes.

The DA wasn't looking for minor tax filing issues, he was digging for anything and this is all he could come up with. Something that should be handled in civil court with the states revenue office.
I agree he was looking for more than minor tax fraud. He may not have found it, or he may have found it but cannot prove it...yet.

Your tune and stance on this would very different if times were flipped.
I believe my tune and stance would be the same. If there is something wrong with Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings with foreign governments go after them. Hunter is under investigation and I do not believe it is political.

I believe my tune and stance would be the same. If there is something wrong with Hunter and Joe Biden's dealings with foreign governments go after them. Hunter is under investigation and I do not believe it is political.
Fair enough

VN Store

Back