Greatest UT Football Picture Ever !!!

Yes
I was there. I thought the stadium was going to collapse when this happened
Show class when bama has a sixth string running back dyin to sit on bamas bench instead of playing kids with talent bama been allowed to cheat for years sec office knows how that so let's investigate ole miss Saban try change rules for player safety if ur the goat don't cry foul change rules. Sore loser with lot less talent heupal embarrassed the goat get ur players in shape and play ball goat.or take it ball and go home if not for his qb TN would have beat the goat badly he doesn't like players getin nil he prefers under table payments all those championships playing bama rules sec looks other way when he loses rude to reporters it's not supposed to be bamas conference punish other schools box was right commies they want certain teams to win.saban cries foul he don't want fairness he doesn't lose with class in beginning of sec what players said would love to live in tuscoolusa u can kill and still play but we need to punish it for Pruitt actin like they let TN cheat like bama

Reactions: onevol74
6c-stumble55pbw.jpg

Billy Ratliff chasing down the Stoerner fumble is, in my opinion, the most significant play for Volunteer football in the last 30-40 years.

Without that play, who knows what would have happened the rest of the season. (I mean, there's a reason I have it as my avi)

Yes

Show class when bama has a sixth string running back dyin to sit on bamas bench instead of playing kids with talent bama been allowed to cheat for years sec office knows how that so let's investigate ole miss Saban try change rules for player safety if ur the goat don't cry foul change rules. Sore loser with lot less talent heupal embarrassed the goat get ur players in shape and play ball goat.or take it ball and go home if not for his qb TN would have beat the goat badly he doesn't like players getin nil he prefers under table payments all those championships playing bama rules sec looks other way when he loses rude to reporters it's not supposed to be bamas conference punish other schools box was right commies they want certain teams to win.saban cries foul he don't want fairness he doesn't lose with class in beginning of sec what players said would love to live in tuscoolusa u can kill and still play but we need to punish it for Pruitt actin like they let TN cheat like bama
Punctuation is your friend

Even in defeat, the tattered, ragged image of Dewey Warren doing battle against UCLA in 1967 still inspires. View attachment 561598
This is an awesome picture. I’ve never seen it before…..

All the countdowns I’ve done, I’ve seen some really cool photos, but never this one.

VN Store

Back