Groups representing Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon sue Florida

I can recommend some things you can do to yourself digitally if you think it would help.
So salty. Apparently, I’ve struck a nerve.

Therefore, I assume that you now have an adequate fund of knowledge to comprehend the sarcasm.

You’re welcome.

You continue to bore, but you haven't struck anything.

(I can explain the clever construction of the quip, if you need.)

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Oh wait....
Did my post get in the way?
mcDads inability to quote sometimes confuses me.

**** you!!
I’m very entertaining and I get the joke ....unlike that other guy.

It's funny how threads get active. This thread sat for a long time with just a few posts. I though it was DOA. Then it took off fueled by argument. Still alive this morning. Then, I came along cracking jokes and killed it.

Sorry.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It's funny how threads get active. This thread sat for a long time with just a few posts. I though it was DOA. Then it took off fueled by argument. Still alive this morning. Then, I came along cracking jokes and killed it.

Sorry.

no problem.
You probably just need more coffee

You continue to bore, but you haven't struck anything.

(I can explain the clever construction of the quip, if you need.)
Analogue/Analog & digital/👐 digits. I got it.

It wasn’t as complex as an unapologetically abrasive personality suggesting that their posts don’t get deleted because they never break the rule against personal attacks.

You said he needed coffee, implying he was an emotional and irrational wreck of a person.
Oh good. I’m glad you understand what I was asking instead of accusing me of not knowing the definition of a personal attack.

I thought maybe I was the moron but it turns out it’s someone else

This must be how Professor Henry Higgins felt once Eliza Doolittle began to speak like a Lady.

That escalated quickly. From no opinion to Higgins/Doolittle.

This casts your thoughts about what I’m supposed to do with my digits in a far different light.

Oh good. I’m glad you understand what I was asking instead of accusing me of not knowing the definition of a personal attack.

I thought maybe I was the moron but it turns out it’s someone else

What? Understand? It's you that can't understand, I thought I have been perfectly clear.

VN Store

Back